triplea1991

May 23, 2020
this game is so goood and beautiful I loved everything about it
thank u for making this game I cant wait for the the update

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
After Lucy gets attacked by the people in the alley, when I try and go to sleep it won't let me click the bed. When I do click the bed it takes me to the bathroom.

Edit: After day 8, even when I skip the quest it still happens.
I was able to fix my problem after I applied the patch. Thanks for the help! Komisari and Aurica!

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Is Lucy a ghost? Luna says she died. When she talk with both mc and luna said she died and luna says nobody can save her. Please no sad drama in this lovely harem game :(

Last edited:

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
okay um I keep getting one of those script errors after I buy Fara her assistant room the second after she sits on my dick I get the script error. I already put the patch on. Is it something else? Should I have started a new game since you did a lot for this update maybe past saves are no longer compatible? Maybe I put the patch in the wrong place? developer notes said in the game file and that's what I did. IDK, someone please give me a good fix since it takes so long to download this from mega I don't want to again.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
okay um I keep getting one of those script errors after I buy Fara her assistant room the second after she sits on my dick I get the script error. I already put the patch on. Is it something else? Should I have started a new game since you did a lot for this update maybe past saves are no longer compatible? Maybe I put the patch in the wrong place? developer notes said in the game file and that's what I did. IDK, someone please give me a good fix since it takes so long to download this from mega I don't want to again.
When you drop the patch, you should replace.

Reactions: ChrisHaze

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Komisari I think if scenes would be repetable, it would be so much better since this is not like classic vn but you can do mining and finish all kind of things. This is more like life sim. So for example asking lucy for sex at night, asking blowjob from shino...etc. You don't even need new animations for that. You can just change the dialogue and use the exact same scenes in scenes you already done. Just like Fara's wednesday event

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
I'm pretty much at the end of the Prologue, I've maxed out all of the girls but I haven't met the last one yet,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, anybody know when/where to find her?

Reactions: Almighty

colm

Jul 3, 2017
Komisari I tend to be the silent guy who never post anything but after playing this update I needed to tell you that your game is awesome !! I discovered your game with the v0.0.1 and seeing so much content only after 2 updates is crazy.

I laughed a lot and really enjoyed your game so a BIG thank you for your work and I wish you the best for the future :)

Sorry if there's any grammatical mistakes in my sentences... I am not a native speaker

snograt

May 9, 2020
Komisari - the person above me said exactly what I was unlurking to say. I joined this site for the freely-available smut, but your game is something special. The art is beautiful, the humour is sublime, and I haven't even seen any H yet! (I'm just about to bathe a cat girl, so I suspect my wait may be over!)

This game is truly a work of art, and I thank you.

(I liked this game so much that I'm apparently not SO much a pleb any more :))

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
All in all I think this game has a lot of potential. The storyline is engaging and the characters interesting and likeable.

Some recommendations I have.
During the Evie sex scene, perhaps lengthen her orgasm. Currently it lasts about 1 second I would recommend making it 3-5 seconds so the player doesn't have to keep rolling back the scene to appreciate the orgasm.

Making the erotic scenes repeatable could potentially be a good source of affection for the character. However to prevent players from just farming the scenes to max out the character levels, perhaps add a cooldown to the erotic scenes.

I can't help but notice that you are using Koikatsu style characters. If you are then it would be cool if later in the game, side characters appear as the town seems to be on an upswing. These side characters could be farmers, townspeople, other miners, generally just people to populate the background in the various locations. From there you could interact with these characters and have generic erotic scenes with them.
Going back to the Koikatsu style of characters, one of the features in Koikatsu is allowing the player to "edit" their classroom to their hearts desire. Should you implement side characters then having an option to use your own characters rather than the default characters would be fantastic.

That's all I have, I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this game in any future releases. Keep up the good work Komisari

Reactions: EZ8lt

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
All in all I think this game has a lot of potential. The storyline is engaging and the characters interesting and likeable.

Some recommendations I have.
During the Evie sex scene, perhaps lengthen her orgasm. Currently it lasts about 1 second I would recommend making it 3-5 seconds so the player doesn't have to keep rolling back the scene to appreciate the orgasm.

Making the erotic scenes repeatable could potentially be a good source of affection for the character. However to prevent players from just farming the scenes to max out the character levels, perhaps add a cooldown to the erotic scenes.

I can't help but notice that you are using Koikatsu style characters. If you are then it would be cool if later in the game, side characters appear as the town seems to be on an upswing. These side characters could be farmers, townspeople, other miners, generally just people to populate the background in the various locations. From there you could interact with these characters and have generic erotic scenes with them.
Going back to the Koikatsu style of characters, one of the features in Koikatsu is allowing the player to "edit" their classroom to their hearts desire. Should you implement side characters then having an option to use your own characters rather than the default characters would be fantastic.

That's all I have, I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this game in any future releases. Keep up the good work Komisari
Thanks a lot, I would love if you reviewed the game <3

I'll make Evie orgasm to not continue once you click, so you can appreciate it more!

I'll make a complete gameplay overhaul for v0.1.2, and there will be tons of new repeatable and gallery scenes.

The town, for now, is pretty much a ghost town because HHG is meant to be a game with a ton of unlockable girls. So, the town will slowly populate!

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes