Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It is written by everyone except Lucy, and she just wrote "Progress with other characters". And what should I do?) If everyone except her has written about the prologue, but nothing happens to her?)
Check your quests then.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
It is written by everyone except Lucy, and she just wrote "Progress with other characters". And what should I do?) If everyone except her has written about the prologue, but nothing happens to her?)
Check your main quest. You need to get level 5 for: Rebecca, Fara, Luna, Shino and Evie.

boohoobella

Aug 9, 2018
I started this game last night at around 10 pm didnt stop playing till 4 am. I absolutely love it, i personally have never played a game like this before. i will be supporting this game as soon i can.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
After Lucy gets attacked by the people in the alley, when I try and go to sleep it won't let me click the bed. When I do click the bed it takes me to the bathroom.

Edit: After day 8, even when I skip the quest it still happens.

kumogekkou

Sep 3, 2018
BTW you won another patreon supporter with this patch. That ending was great!
I know Patreon's rules, but I would love an incest patch though.

Aurica

Jan 19, 2020
After Lucy gets attacked by the people in the alley, when I try and go to sleep it won't let me click the bed. When I do click the bed it takes me to the bathroom.

Edit: After day 8, even when I skip the quest it still happens.
Is that Lucy's Lvl 3->4 advancement scene? If so, I had the same problem until I applied the patch.

Ankah

Aug 20, 2019
loving the game so far.
I just wanted to know, the 'truestory' code dont works?

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
Is that Lucy's Lvl 3->4 advancement scene? If so, I had the same problem until I applied the patch.
I don't think it's because of the advancement scene is particular. I tried to redo the night from a save earlier in the afternoon, this time I didn't go for the advancement scene on that day. I just straight skipped it. It still prevented me from sleeping when I tried to at Midnight.

Boyoi

May 3, 2020
This game is one of the best games I played here in the forum. The only issue is that the girls heads are massive compared to the MC and it feels strange whenever they tried to make out.

Aurica

Jan 19, 2020
I don't think it's because of the advancement scene is particular. I tried to redo the night from a save earlier in the afternoon, this time I didn't go for the advancement scene on that day. I just straight skipped it. It still prevented me from sleeping when I tried to at Midnight.
Oh.. was the patch applied too? That fixed the constant errors from moving through the rooms in the guild for me, which I assume caused the fatal bug from ignoring it too much.

rero13

Nov 29, 2017
This game is incredible. Has more quality content than some of the top games have per years. And this is just a prologue! I just hope Dev won't be slowing things down as the sweet patreon revenue starts to flow in.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
This game is incredible. Has more quality content than some of the top games have per years. And this is just a prologue! I just hope Dev won't be slowing things down as the sweet patreon revenue starts to flow in.
I see myself forced to answer this...

1591336380348.png
No

Reactions: DudePersonA
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes