Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I finished playing this 2 days ago and I absolutely loved. Just hope this isn't one of those games that starts really nice and then takes a dark turn and the dev decides to start adding stuff like NTR.

Reactions: Komisari

man714

May 17, 2017
Hi.

I'm currently stuck at Evie lvl 5, it says midnight and look for Evie. I did scroll through the comments and went to the bicycle parking but it only showed a flash screen and the MC saying 'what was that' and that's it. I'm stuck, help would be appreciated.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Hi.

I'm currently stuck at Evie lvl 5, it says midnight and look for Evie. I did scroll through the comments and went to the bicycle parking but it only showed a flash screen and the MC saying 'what was that' and that's it. I'm stuck, help would be appreciated.
You have to check on her in her room, then you'll get a notification to "look for her". Go to the park in the market and she will be there.

Reactions: man714

Sellina

Nov 18, 2017
The gif is now used as a discord server picture, thanks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, thx a lot :love:
Joined the discord btw, can't be a patron right now, i need to find a work first because i'm in though situation in real life right now... ^^" But will be one for sure when i'll have money ! :D

LlSKARM

Apr 1, 2020
Where can i find Ari? i've finished maxing out every girl's affection but ari is still at 1 and i can't seem to find her, sorry if this is a repeated question i couldn't find the answers online

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Town stairs I think it's the name of the place, she is there in the morning, noon and afternoon.

Reactions: Yrvk0n

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Ey, buenas!
Now.. to expand a bit on my review.
Selebus and pretty much the entire LiL discord recomended me this game, and since it was recently updated i decided to give it a try (sorry for downloading the leaked stuff dev, and thanks for the fixes).
Amazing discovery... the game is pretty self aware that its a videogame and plays it very well..Some of the character actions makes you think you are watching a episode of Bobobo, just to hit you with feelings in the next 10 minutes. (The reunion was very emotive).
Love the personalities of the girls (Must protecc Lucy, i fear she looks like the type to get easil). But im not sure if Shino should just suddenly forget she was getting drunk every night. But thats just a personal opinion.
Overal, a really nice experience, looking forward to future updates.
Also \[T]/ Praise Jimmy

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yrvk0n and Komisari

KisaJ

Jul 23, 2017
Is there an incest patch? and does it work even after I already advanced halfway through the game?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
There is actually a patch that makes Elizabeth his mother and Ari his sister.

edit: If you name or character truestory at the beginning of the game, the mc calls Elizabeth mom.

Last edited:

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
I have an issue where certain scenes like the second Luna bath scene and the Sunny scene have locked themselves in the gallery after a crash. My save is already far past these events so is there any way to unlock these again?

Also, to prevent this in the future, have you considered flagging the level ups that the scenes are tied to so the scenes unlock automatically if the relationship rank is higher?

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I made an edit to my review about the moving animations, the bj's. No complaints, but I just skip them, because they make me feel sick :sick:.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes