Sellina

Nov 18, 2017
So, i still did not finished to discover the whole update but, to summarize :
- Luna is still my favorite
- Evie is now absolutely awesome and entered my top 3 easily while i wasn't very interested in her 1.0 version, so it could not be better !
- More content / love for Lucy who really deserved it !
- Sunny is a great addition and i'm looking forward to know more about her
- All girls are really excellent and it's good to know what motivate each of them and having a real love story behind each of them, with their fears and hopes. It was good at the 1.0, it's even better now that story continued with 1.1 and that's what i'm seaching for with those type of games ! I love it !
- There's litterally no girls i'm dislking... which is a first !
- Jimmy is the best bro and btw...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari and kiatoo

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
So, i still did not finished to discover the whole update but, to summarize :
- Luna is still my favorite
- Evie is now absolutely awesome and entered my top 3 easily while i wasn't very interested in her 1.0 version, so it could not be better !
- More content / love for Lucy who really deserved it !
- Sunny is a great addition and i'm looking forward to know more about her
- All girls are really excellent and it's good to know what motivate each of them and having a real love story behind each of them, with their fears and hopes. It was good at the 1.0, it's even better now that story continued with 1.1 and that's what i'm seaching for with those type of games ! I love it !
- There's litterally no girls i'm dislking... which is a first !
- Jimmy is the best bro and btw...

Thanks for your feedback!
Just to clarify... If you just got that Jimmy event for the first time, you did not finish the prologue, you're halfway of ending it! NarissaWink.png

kiatoo

Sep 19, 2019
20 hours playin a PROLOGUE xaxa

I just wait for the day where we will download the 50gb Version through Mega or some worse hoster with 700kb/s

• Haha
Reactions: Komisari

yungpiggy

Jul 9, 2018
Thanks for your feedback!
Just to clarify... If you just got that Jimmy event for the first time, you did not finish the prologue, you're halfway of ending it! View attachment 680331
are there any varibles for money for this patch or any easier way to get silver. i have nothing and its taking super long i cant build the room or fix the door lol

yungpiggy

Jul 9, 2018
i hate my life. i said fuck console variables. grinded fishing got the room and almost had enough for the door. then i decided to check out the gallery. huge mistake. if you open gallery it will crash the game. if you roll it back, you lose all your progress witht the girls yet the gallery scenes r still there and the room is still built.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I seemed to have encountered a glitch. I can't get Sunny to level 2, her tip says "She seems to like you! Give her a visit at noon." but she isn't anywhere on the beach at noon. I tried going at every other time but no event triggers
Did you go to the cabin on the left?

Ya Boi Horni

Jul 23, 2017
Did you go to the cabin on the left?
Oh I didn't even know I could go in there my bad. It'd be nice if it was a little more obvious which doors you can & cannot enter. Thank you for the quick reply even though I just found it right before you replied & I tried to delete it before anyone noticed how dumb I was with the question lol

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
Is the nurse supposed to never come?
And can anybody tell me how to get silver coins?? I can't progress without them

Sellina

Nov 18, 2017
Just made the gif of the Bro scene, link below for those who wants, loved that scene too much to not do it ! Added the logo of the game to it as I was thinking to make it a signature for F95 but we'll see that later...^^" It's too heavy to upload it as a picture here but it was my first try using Adobe Premiere so i don't know how to improve anything, tried to reduce the resolution but it was getting too much pixelated so... ='/

I forgot where the builders are, where are they again?
The builders are the Quintuplets. You can find them on the left of your map. ^^

Last edited:

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
their may be a bug for ari. for me im unable to find her anywhere after geting her to lvl 1. i had to cheat to get her to lvl 2 and still nothing.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes