D

Deleted member 2043115

I wish more games would offer a torrent option when the game file size gets so large

zack33

Oct 14, 2019
Okay, I give up, I can't find the pink haired girl (Evie?) during the Jimmy quest. I encountered her at the bicycle parking spot, and now I have to find her again. Somewhere in this topic it was mentioned that she should be at the market, but I searched the market up and down at every time of the day, and still didn't find her.
The quest says "on the park", dat means into the market close of the ponds (i had the same problem too)

zack33

Oct 14, 2019
If I remember well, she is in the church at this time
Maybe you can help me, i'm stuck at Evie lvl 5. I can't find her after the bicycle parking, do you have any hint ?
The quest says "on the park", dat means into the market, close of the ponds (i had the same problem too)

Xerneas

Apr 27, 2017
I'll be honest, at first I was a bit hesitant, but I'm glad I gave it a shot. I've been hooked ever since I met Jimmy. But man, why do you gotta treat my girl Lucy like that? She deserves better! Let me pat her head and tell her I love her!

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Hello. I loved the update. Getting Ari back in the story was pretty nice. She being all jealous was cute to see. I thought Shino and Leticia had some kind of past, but I guess she simply admired witches because of her mother? I didn't expect that little twist, but I am still suspicious of it because Leticia threw a smirk then. Speaking of twists, I really liked the final one.

Also, I don't know if someone told you about them Komisari but I found a few typos in english:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

DreamgirL_

Oct 4, 2019
Oh god the creator is really making the MC a complete dick to Lucy at the most inopportune of times, the poor girl just wants to be wanted... I feel like something is going to happen which will fracture the relationship :(

Really enjoyed the game so far though, looking forward to future updates :)

• Red Heart

DreamgirL_

Oct 4, 2019
I'll be honest, at first I was a bit hesitant, but I'm glad I gave it a shot. I've been hooked ever since I met Jimmy. But man, why do you gotta treat my girl Lucy like that? She deserves better! Let me pat her head and tell her I love her!
PLEASE JUST LET ME LOVE HER :( :( :(

• Red Heart

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The quest says "on the park", dat means into the market, close of the ponds (i had the same problem too)
How very stupid! I spent 2 weeks trying to get her to show at the park! If it's not the damn park don't call it a park but the market! Really a bit pissed after spending hours trying to make her appear.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
How very stupid! I spent 2 weeks trying to get her to show at the park! If it's not the damn park don't call it a park but the market! Really a bit pissed after spending hours trying to make her appear.
Wait, don't you guys mean the park thats past the market? I mean, in the main city map, you have a "Bicycle park" and "Market" but in the Market, you have whats clearly a park. I think the fishing girl even tells you thats a park where there is a pond.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
PLEASE JUST LET ME LOVE HER :( :( :(
Keep playing. She gets plenty of love after that. MC is just decided on going back to the family that could also need him. He doesn't even know if the demon killed them.

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Those questions have already been answered, and your information is wrong or rather outdated. Her position was moved during one of the updates, she is now at the town stairs.

If you actually found her at the market or the pond I would be seriously surprised, especially if you play the current version, cause I found her at the town stairs after the user dieserBoy told me that he found her there too. And I searched the market and the pond area upside down for days and could never find her.

Jul 20, 2017
Is fishing fixed? It keeps crashing because it says it's casting a negative number to uint or something. I'll try reproducing the problem

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Those questions have already been answered, and your information is wrong or rather outdated. Her position was moved during one of the updates, she is now at the town stairs.

If you actually found her at the market or the pond I would be seriously surprised, especially if you play the current version, cause I found her at the town stairs after the user dieserBoy told me that he found her there too. And I searched the market and the pond area upside down for days and could never find her.
They are talking about Evie need leveling up in the park, I think

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nearly 6.5GB in this new update? Goddamn, how much content in this one to have such monstrosity size compare with the old one?

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes