Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Komisari
not gonna lie but this game cracked me more than it should of, you put in some great comedic timing on this. The chars blend well and yeah it has its sad parts too, but i didnt feel a need to skip any of its content. Look forward to many more updates from this as this is easily one better games ive played in a long time.
Even the chars i wasnt too fond of i ended up caring about dam you xD and definitely looks for more group interactions
Thanks ♥

Reactions: Leiyena

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Saying that I love this game is an understatement. I love Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor and Summertime Saga. Then this came along, even though the models are from Koikatsu, you made them really polished, each girl is unique and seems to really cling on to you. I at first really though I would only like Lucy but I am so so crazy about Sunny and I can't wait for more updates for her. I also love the "mother" so that is also something I can't wait for.

Also, thank you for the beginning music of the game, Rain of Spring.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So I finally gave this a go (since old patch worked :S ) however ignoring the patch content. BRUH Jimmy is bes fren. Need female knight that always wear helm to set my boi up. the meme is strong with this game... and I love it.

• Red Heart

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Saying that I love this game is an understatement. I love Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor and Summertime Saga. Then this came along, even though the models are from Koikatsu, you made them really polished, each girl is unique and seems to really cling on to you. I at first really though I would only like Lucy but I am so so crazy about Sunny and I can't wait for more updates for her. I also love the "mother" so that is also something I can't wait for.

Also, thank you for the beginning music of the game, Rain of Spring.
Thanks uwu

vmonteiro

Jun 9, 2020
Hello! Thanks <3
With time, there will be all types of girls to the game. Every update brings a new girl.
BUT, at least for now, I have decided that I'll not implement: Futa, Trap, Gay and NTR. (I think there are others, but I can't remember now xD)
Inclusive I wanted to include Netori to the game (You fucking a friend's/random's girl, or something like that, not your girls getting fucked by other.), and most of my community said "NO".
Thank you for that answer, and I sincerely hope that you don't put (in the future) NTR, sharing .....
Sorry to fans of these themes, but NTR and sharing (in my view) is exactly the lack of love.
So it is impossible to have romance when these two are present.
As for the game, I haven't played it yet, but I really liked the images I saw, I'll download and take a look,
And having the incest theme (which is what I like the most)
it's already a long way to go, so I enjoy the game.
As for futa, trap, gay ,. I'm fine with them,
I don’t like it, but I don’t hate it either, these are genres that don’t make me sad like NTR and Sharing,
They don't hurt the heart.
Netori, I'm fine with that too.

Last edited:

garet

Aug 5, 2016
I'm stuck. I have the status "no events in this version of the game" with all girls except Luna and Evie. Despite passing days, there is no progress in the game.

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

PS. The presence of girls in locations could be marked on the map

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
So am I missing the Shino trigger it just tells me to wait for her to show up and hasnt after a few days.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I'm stuck. I have the status "no events in this version of the game" with all girls except Luna and Evie. Despite passing days, there is no progress in the game.

PS. The presence of girls in locations could be marked on the map
I think those events triggers when you sleep in the bed...

bahamut12300

Mar 28, 2018
Eh... No xD
I don't know about Tales Of Symphonia :(
Will take a look.
It is a videogame on Gamecube. There is a character that goes by the name of Presea. She has pink hair, carries a giant axe, doesn't feel pain, has superhuman strength and can't talk (at least when you meet her).

• Wow
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes