EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Extra content cg, where to put it in? I mean where in the game folder
I think they're talking about the "Extra Content" download from the OP.

This is not part of the game, just additional artwork, videos, etc. Extract into it's own folder, and browse to your hearts content. Double-click on the files to open them.

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: gojira667

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
So Komisari, would you say that this game is getting a 2022 release?
Komi once wrote, I don't know how up to date this Info is, that he would post something about it about a month before the official release. If that is still the case he has about 3 months left. Until then, it's wait and see.

Reactions: reyreynao

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Komi once wrote, I don't know how up to date this Info is, that he would post something about it about a month before the official release. If that is still the case he has about 3 months left. Until then, it's wait and see.
Okok, not being malicious or anything. Just asking cuz i dont check this thread often enough

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Due to how many subscribers Komisari has, He/She/It doesn't even need to worry about those who will not subscribe due to a lack of updates.

But release no matter how buggy? Ummm.... No. I've seen games get abandoned due to the shitshow when the Devs comply and get bashed for, "What the fuck is this shitty buggy mess?" The public got exactly what they demanded of the dev(s), and gave the Dev(s) shit for it. Ungrateful people: Nothing you do will ever make them happy, set to 'ignore.'

Giving Konisari the benefit of doubt, I think the chapter ended up being much more involved that originally expected. Though at this point (compared to how long since I checked up on it last time), I think Komi should have fixed some loose ends, and not adding much, but as necessary to get a playable update ready. Code and release modules, (like DLCs) instead of going for the whole shebang. But it's Komisari's project and Komisari's going to do it the way Komisari wants, despite that many have expressed differing opinions on how to move forward.

All I can really say is that I'm glad I decided in the beginning to not hold my breath.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes