VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hex Nymphs: The Luna Moonslay Chronicles [v0.4] [Amborella]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
Corruption training put me back immediatly to homescreen
Solved this issue, thanks for letting me know.

When will the update be released and will it be longer play time?
I plan on implementing a gallery system, bugfixes and a scene or two. I hope to have an update ready at the end of May/start of June.

what are the planned tags/content? if you can tell us
Lesbian, anal, monster, boobjob (dick between tits)

Some scenes already have tags that are not listed yet.

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
I want to let you know that I'm still working on the game. I am heavily rewriting the chapters, so that it's more engaging and the overall quality is better. To make up for the fact I have not updated the game in a while, I will share a teaser of one of the scenes you can expect:

The wrong decision can lead to an erotic encounter...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
What's the latest on the update then Dev?
There's still some work to do, but I hope to release the 0.3 version today. Developing this game has been a very bumpy road, so far. The programmer I hired stopped working, and he does not respond to my messages.

There were a few gameplay elements, but they were very clunky and I couldn't fix them. So in the 0.3 version, a lot has changed.

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
As I said earlier, development of this game was quite a bumpy ride. Wanted to make it sandbox game, because I hired a developer. He programmed the game functionality, but it was clunky. I asked him to redo it (still being paid hourly), he refused.

Then I asked him if he knows someone who can fix it, so that I can build it from what was already there...No reply. So I decided to start anew. Making adult games is great for learning new things, but for me it's quite inconsistent.

But I still have a vision for this game. Sorry that it doesn't meet your expections yet, but I am eager to learn and improve.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr and Vidust

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
As I said earlier, development of this game was quite a bumpy ride. Wanted to make it sandbox game, because I hired a developer. He programmed the game functionality, but it was clunky. I asked him to redo it (still being paid hourly), he refused.

Then I asked him if he knows someone who can fix it, so that I can build it from what was already there...No reply. So I decided to start anew. Making adult games is great for learning new things, but for me it's quite inconsistent.

But I still have a vision for this game. Sorry that it doesn't meet your expections yet, but I am eager to learn and improve.
So what exactly gonna change? As long as the theme and apparent tag profile dosen't change its cool with me. I'm more into story focused games anyway.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes