BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Banner - Imgur.jpg

Overview:
Unveil the mystical journey of Luna Moonslay, a unique Hex Nymph believed to possess the enigmatic blood of the Goddess of Lust. Unlike mere warriors who wield weapons, Luna wields allure and grace - and is not afraid to use them. She's empowered with the gift of charm, and blessed by the Goddess herself, Luna's presence is nothing short of captivating - which means she can solve many problems by using her body. Embark on a quest as Luna, aiming to be the most revered Hex Nymph ever known.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Formally known as "Amborella: Tales of the Huntress"

Thread Updated: 2023-08-31
Release Date: 2023-08-23
Developer: Amborella F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Before Rework

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

0no88D.jpg 0So9J_.jpg g3IgUJ.jpg HHLOFz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
Hello,

I am the developer of this game. This is an early version with not much playtime, but there is more content planned for the prologue and the art for chapter 1 is almost done. There will be four chapters in total.

Please let me know what you think, I highly value constructive feedback so that I can become a better writer. The art is done by an artist I commission.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2021
From the top of my head:

- Blowjob
- Vaginal penetration
- Threesome
- Furry (werewolf...)
- Lesbian

I plan to write it in a way that all scenes can be skipped, if the player wants.
hello the game is not bad so it does have potential and maybe you could open a discord to better inform people how things are going updates ets ets, and what do you say about other fetishes such as sex with monsters (orcs goblins ets ets) and also the bestiality the werewolves get closer butwith beasts like wolves horses and hellhound?

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
hello the game is not bad so it does have potential and maybe you could open a discord to better inform people how things are going updates ets ets, and what do you say about other fetishes such as sex with monsters (orcs goblins ets ets) and also the bestiality the werewolves get closer butwith beasts like wolves horses and hellhound?
Hi Corruption lover,

I do not plan to implement illegal things like that in the game. The werewolf is as far as I will go into the furry content. And I might open a Discord if people are interested.

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
Content is being created as we speak. I think that the first version of chapter 1 will be available within two weeks, but no promises. And after that, the prologue will have more two more scenes for you to enjoy.

Apr 5, 2021
Hi Corruption lover,

I do not plan to implement illegal things like that in the game. The werewolf is as far as I will go into the furry content. And I might open a Discord if people are interested.
Good morning amborella, I understand it is better to stay away from problems and what about the monsters, those are legal (at least most of them) and the discord if there are surely interested people who would like it (at least I would like it)

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes