DXM3191

May 23, 2017
From the top of my head:

- Blowjob
- Vaginal penetration
- Threesome
- Furry (werewolf...)
- Lesbian

I plan to write it in a way that all scenes can be skipped, if the player wants.
Looks fantastic! Look forward to more as the game unfolds. Any plan for corruption and/or pregnancy?

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
Amborella Do you have any social media accounts?

Like Discord, Twitter, Patreon?
I have a Discord I use privately, but I think I should make one for adult game development. I will let you know when I have created one, thanks for asking.

Good morning amborella, I understand it is better to stay away from problems and what about the monsters, those are legal (at least most of them) and the discord if there are surely interested people who would like it (at least I would like it)
I will let you know when I have created a new Discord user.

Looks fantastic! Look forward to more as the game unfolds. Any plan for corruption and/or pregnancy?
Pregnancy is not planned. I draw a lot of inspiration from The Witcher, and in that universe Witchers are sterile. But if people want it, I might add it as a side story for an other character.

But Luna will not get pregnant.

Reactions: Corruption lover

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Amborella: Tales of the Huntress [v0.0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 42mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
Amborella
Nice work, the art is really good! (y)

You should probably open a Twitter account to connect with players and other devs.
If you do then post it here, many of us will follow you: https://f95zone.to/threads/twitter-accounts.75105/

Good luck with your game. ;)
Thank you, I will do my best to create a good game. I am not a fan of Twitter, since they require you to fill in your telephone number.

WW isnt furry. as WW expert such blatant ignorance offends my feelings. unless we are talking about sims4 WW,those arent WW.
What category does it fall in? Monster?

Judging by the images I thought (and really hoped) there was some breast expansion going on since her tits are much bigger in the scenes with the tentacles.
No such content is planned. I will ask the artist what he thinks and if he can fix the breast size issue in the tentacle pictures.

HektorPlasm

Oct 29, 2020
Thank you, I will do my best to create a good game. I am not a fan of Twitter, since they require you to fill in your telephone number.

No such content is planned. I will ask the artist what he thinks and if he can fix the breast size issue in the tentacle pictures.
"ISSUE" :eek:

Reactions: Teirtu

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
this is more subjective,but in general yes,they are shapeshifters not a full fledged wolfman. in world of darkness they are entire different species with more shapes than just bipedal weirdos up to a full fledged wolf, but in general media this is a curse/virus and whatever they have a control over it also varies depends on the narrative. only furfags will claim that hey are because that makes them feel better for some reason,but WW isnt a yesterday's construct,furry on the other hand is pretty much is.
and no Egyptian gods arent furry,it's like calling minotaur or a vampire a furry.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
this is more subjective,but in general yes,they are shapeshifters not a full fledged wolfman. in world of darkness they are entire different species with more shapes than just bipedal weirdos up to a full fledged wolf, but in general media this is a curse/virus and whatever they have a control over it also varies depends on the narrative. only furfags will clam that hey are because that makes them feel better for some reason,but WW isnt a yesterday's construct,furry on the other hand is pretty much is.
and no Egyptian gods arent furry,it's like calling minotaur or a vampire a furry.
Thanks for letting me know, I will keep in mind to use the right naming for categories and tags.

i will like to see pregnancy with human or beast like minotaurs or horses and maybe wolves.
I will not add illegal content to the game.

this one, shows potential ^^ bookmarked XD
Thank you! I hope the next update will be even more enjoyable for you.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
I am happy to have reached two milestones today:
  • The first release of Amborella: Tales of the Huntress
  • I have written 7500 words in total as of now
It might not seem as much, but this is my first adult game project and I am happy with I have done until now. I would like to thank you for trying out the game. Please leave feedback, tell me what you think about the story writing. I have never written anything, so it's not perfect. But I am learning new things every day and try to improve. And I am sure that thanks to your help, I will become a much better writer.

Reactions: Ressxd and Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
the art reminds me of that dragon ball game - the art there and the girls are really damn nice but i didn't like the story and mc there.

here i like the mc idea and the art and the girl looks really nice.

not that much into tentacles - especially if they "just" have dicks which don't even penetrate (?) but it seems promising to have many kinks and hopefully art where the humanoid males wont be just dicks and some hidden/censored face like in too many hentai games.

also VERY short content so far not really a release version in my personal opinion.

but game could have potential. and again: tasteful female and nice drawings.

Apr 5, 2021
I have a Discord I use privately, but I think I should make one for adult game development. I will let you know when I have created one, thanks for asking.

I will let you know when I have created a new Discord user.

Pregnancy is not planned. I draw a lot of inspiration from The Witcher, and in that universe Witchers are sterile. But if people want it, I might add it as a side story for an other character.

But Luna will not get pregnant.
Thanks

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes