VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hex Nymphs: The Luna Moonslay Chronicles [v0.4] [Amborella]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
If that's your dream, why would I stand in your way? I will ask the artist to create one without the cups.
I meant more like half stripped than purely without the cups (boobs pushed over the material of the outfit), but i'll take what i can get :D

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
really like the new icon and glad you find some guys who help you out! new outfit for fmc looks nice :) can't wait she explore more parts of her world and maybe get in contact with some goblin and/or dwarve :D

Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
Ah, so you mean that she flashes her tits in this outfit?
Yeah, definetly more like this, but i don't wanna create any demands here. I completely get its easier to make variations of the standart pose than to do special images for everything new in the game. It was just the first thought i had seeing that outfit, how sexy it would look to have her boobs formed around the rigid fabric.

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
really like the new icon and glad you find some guys who help you out! new outfit for fmc looks nice :) can't wait she explore more parts of her world and maybe get in contact with some goblin and/or dwarve :D
Thank you for your kind words! Being in contact with creatures is something Huntresses do...And perhaps Luna could use the money goblins and dwarves offer for her services.

Yeah, definetly more like this, but i don't wanna create any demands here. I completely get its easier to make variations of the standart pose than to do special images for everything new in the game. It was just the first thought i had seeing that outfit, how sexy it would look to have her boobs formed around the rigid fabric.
No worries. It would be cool to have a few scenes in a tavern. If I think something is a nice idea that fits the game, I write it down.

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
That's great! I was hoping it would be sandbox. Will the game also include stuff outside the city then? Maybe with other npcs?
I am thinking about structuring the game with quests and sidequests. The main quests will progress the game, sidequests will be there for the fun. But I am still working it out in the game design document.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pogo123 and Xill
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes