VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hex Nymphs: The Luna Moonslay Chronicles [v0.4] [Amborella]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Amborella: Tales of the Huntress [v0.0.2.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 50mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
OK, this is just a brief but very enjoyable update.

There still are a couple of lines where the speaker is omitted in the dialogue between Luna and Jasmine.

The game should be tagged as Lesbian now. I'd say that I foresee a Romance tag coming too, as the relationship between the rugged, self-sufficient, hardened Luna and the luscious, sweet and lovable Jasmine is truly heartwarming.
My two eurocents is that Jasmine's description of her blowjob to the handsome thief should be skippable, to offer a truly cockless playthrough to all our lesbian friends out there.

Reactions: GokutheG

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
really like the campfire pose and look. still like the drawing even the kinks are quite narrow at the moment its still in very early state i know

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
OK, this is just a brief but very enjoyable update.

There still are a couple of lines where the speaker is omitted in the dialogue between Luna and Jasmine.

The game should be tagged as Lesbian now. I'd say that I foresee a Romance tag coming too, as the relationship between the rugged, self-sufficient, hardened Luna and the luscious, sweet and lovable Jasmine is truly heartwarming.
My two eurocents is that Jasmine's description of her blowjob to the handsome thief should be skippable, to offer a truly cockless playthrough to all our lesbian friends out there.
Backgrounds are certainly something I want to add in the next update. I am happy that you like the new content! The artist had some more time in his schedule and is going to add one more Christmas scene.

And I still think that Luna is bi, so I don't think that the lesbian tag needs to be added. The most important point is to add backgrounds. Thank you for your feedback!

really like the campfire pose and look. still like the drawing even the kinks are quite narrow at the moment its still in very early state i know
More content is on the way, unfortunately it takes some time before art is ready. But it will be worth the wait.

Reactions: Pogo123

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
Since the artist had more time left, he could build upon the Christmas images. The new version includes a completely rewritten Christmas scene, which is nicer than the previous one.

Reactions: Pogo123

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
Good news, my friends. I finally have a nice looking logo. This might not be much, but for me it's a step towards a more professional appearance. The new version is on its way, I have to wait until the artist is ready with the new images. Until that time, please have a good look at this cool logo. I think it looks very nice!

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
As means of a Christmas present, I will show you guys a preview for chapter 3. This dress will become very important in the story. The art piece is not done yet, but this is my way to thank you for playing the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port :

Amborella: Tales of the Huntress [v0.2.5] [Amborella]

Download Apk: , ,

Android Ports Features:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.talesofthehuntress/game/saves

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: koplak1d

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Amborella: Tales of the Huntress [v0.2.5] Android Port

- 73mb

( Just ignore the error when game start.)

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

Also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

Reactions: koplak1d
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes