4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I don't see a Looney Tunes game here. You are not old unless the only cartoons you watched as a kid were Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry, The Flintstones and Scooby-Doo.
I would include Bobby's World and the original Dennis the Menace on the list haha

Reactions: JamieSadistic

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
This looks amazing! just seeing these characters brings back memories. Not to mention how great they all look, though there was one i remember. Arnold's friend's older brother, he had a girlfriend that might fit into the story.

however with how great it looks i have an issue. playing as the grandpa(phil)? if we had our own character, a mc we could change ourselves or something else like a faceless protag i would jump in no problem. as it is, as much as i want to and while i may try it later. i can't really find playing as a old man fun.

I do wish you the best and hope everything goes well. again this game looks fantastic and shows promise.
not everyone has the same taste, I, for example, like playing an old pervert, please refrain from giving artists such nonsense - you can make your own game if you dont like specific things. A simple face/character swap wouldnt work either as all texts and specific story parts had to completly be rewritten, and new story branches would need twice as much text. I dont really know what you try to achieve with such a suggestion

Last edited:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
HELGA??? Yo I'ma try this demo and consider joining the patreon. Either this month or next month; Helga's my childhood crush!!!!

Edit - Dang this game is EMPTY.
Indecent Wife Hana started like this, with a bunch of rooms and locations but nothing to do. In the end they cut that and went for the standard VN formula. That's honestly better than relying on a walkthrough every update. Anyways, I'm not supporting the patreon until the dev has shown something besides background images.

Last edited:

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
This is such a cool idea!
I hope the developer keeps going and don't let shitty people get in the way of his creativity!
I'll try to join the Patreon!

Reactions: Rastafoo

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
Genuinely impressed at how this has good art just about nothing else going for it. The english alone is bad enough to legit make the game hard to play with how much it fucks up the quest instructions and everything else done here is just the worst kind of transparent sandbox grind.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Genuinely impressed at how this has good art just about nothing else going for it. The english alone is bad enough to legit make the game hard to play with how much it fucks up the quest instructions and everything else done here is just the worst kind of transparent sandbox grind.
Nothing a beta reader can't fix honestly. I have some beta testers that have helped me a lot in the past regarding this specific issue.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
you gotta eat the cookies she sells (10) to get enough points to hit volfgang

thebigpigou

Oct 9, 2022
i dont get what i am supposed to do(i just found
a baseball bat in the basement and the phone) nothing expect that I intimidated the ice cream seller, but then?

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes