4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

taru

Apr 23, 2018
i dont get what i am supposed to do(i just found
a baseball bat in the basement and the phone) nothing expect that I intimidated the ice cream seller, but then?
call bob after you buy the first room and eat ten of lilas cookies while flirting with her till volfgang comes so you can hit him it may take a bit but you need fifteen points to hit him

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
First a Danny Phantom game popped up and now a hey Arnold one. Definitely going to watch this one and see what it has to offer.
There's at least one each for Fairly OddParents and Kim Possible. Rick and Marty has a couple, as does The Loud House (although only one seems to be currently active). None of the Simpson parodies seem to be active and a Futurama one just appeared. Plus several cross-overs. Personally, I'm waiting for a Billy & Mandy game (Aphrodite, you know) or Johnny Test (twin redheads! :love: :love: :love: ).

Some of the comic/cartoon sources lend themselves easily to these parodies- for instance Disney (Park After Dark) and Loud House. Others just don't work well because of too small of cast (Ben 10, Foster's Home- both have only one major female character) or have too much focus on particular characters or on details like unrelated relationship crap (bullies, government conspiracies, etc.). The ones that work best have large female casts and avoid getting TOO complicated unrelated storylines (The Loud House, Fairly OddParents). While cartoons have been pretty much mined, comic strips may be an under-exploited source. (For instance, For Better or Worse, FoxTrot or LuAnn. These have a large female cast of varied ages that could work well with either a school setting or an incestuous plot.)

Last edited:

wowowowfruit

Sep 10, 2022
View attachment 2656316

Overview:
Phil, the owner of the boarding house, loses all his possessions and the status of the best lover in the universe.
But all this is not just so - someone is behind the failures of the protagonist and now he has to unravel this mystery by joining the ranks of the mafia and restoring his status.

Get rid of stereotypes and try on the role of an old pervert.
Today you have the opportunity to become a poor homeowner, a thunderstorm of young hearts, a lover of women's panties, without leaving your home!
Help Phil fulfill his wet fantasies and feel the taste of life again!

A dating sim made with love! Spend time with girls you probably know:
Helga, Olga, Mirian, Layla, Ronda, Phoebe and others.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-28
Release Date: 2023-05-28
Developer: GFC Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2656287 View attachment 2656288 View attachment 2656289 View attachment 2656290 View attachment 2656291 View attachment 2656292 View attachment 2656293 View attachment 2656295 View attachment 2656296
excuse me, how am i supposed to pass over 14 points with lilia?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
OH shiiieeettt, this is pure gold, visually great, old bastard MC (in theory), corruption?, good luck dev. :sneaky:(y)

Reactions: Rastafoo

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
My only complaint is that the girls probably won't be virgins since he aged them up so much. And to me, that would be the thing to really make it spicy.

Reactions: parakep
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes