4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I was so hoping that when the first Hey Arnold game came out that it would be Arnold rearranging the women of his universe's guts instead of Phil. But hey beggars can't be choosers.
Honestly, with games like this, you can basically imagine the mc as anyone, as at most their portrait is usually all you see of them, and Phil is probably not going to act super in character either.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
I see the rare elusive sandbox tag. Do I take it to mean this will be a trainer like game. If so I'll stick around, not totally into old dudes getting the hot chicks thing, (oddly enough since I'm 41, you would think otherwise). But I'm a superfan of trainer/curruption games. Even still a good management type game will always peek my interest too.

Reactions: AlisaDryz

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2656316

Overview:
Phil, the owner of the boarding house, loses all his possessions and the status of the best lover in the universe.
But all this is not just so - someone is behind the failures of the protagonist and now he has to unravel this mystery by joining the ranks of the mafia and restoring his status.

Get rid of stereotypes and try on the role of an old pervert.
Today you have the opportunity to become a poor homeowner, a thunderstorm of young hearts, a lover of women's panties, without leaving your home!
Help Phil fulfill his wet fantasies and feel the taste of life again!

A dating sim made with love! Spend time with girls you probably know:
Helga, Olga, Mirian, Layla, Ronda, Phoebe and others.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-28
Release Date: 2023-05-28
Developer: GFC Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2656287 View attachment 2656288 View attachment 2656289 View attachment 2656290 View attachment 2656291 View attachment 2656292 View attachment 2656293 View attachment 2656295 View attachment 2656296
OLDJE :love:

there should be out there tags like 'old man' too (y)

Reactions: epicdesing

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
I don't really have much of a history with Hey Arnold but somehow the way the characters are drawn here is absolutely foine.

looking forward to this after a few more updates!

Reactions: AlisaDryz

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm having a similar problem as others with the points. No matter how many times i eat cookies or flirt with Lila, I can't get more than 18 points Trust or a Score higher than 13. When (Wolfgang) appears, there's a ?hint about Glasses, but I sure can't find any.

Also, after I talk to Big Bob on the phone, a caption shows up mentioning "Hooters", but there's no Hooters. Instead, there's a couple of USELESS places like a meat market and a museum that you can't do anything at.

Any help with this woukd be appreciated, since the game itself seems to offer no help.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes