4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

taru

Apr 23, 2018
yoooo, hoooow?!
so you can stop the volfgang thing just rollback to the turn before he shows up and leave and start the day over, if you ate all the cookies just flirt with every option and keep repeating till you hit fifteen. the volfgang thing only happens when you use all the turns talking with lila

Reactions: AlisaDryz

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
AlisaDryz

Please make the door to the cellar bigger or wider !
Maybe it would be good to put an arrow at the beginning of the way to the cellar.
Because I have not seen this door because it is too narrow
And I guess I am not the only one ....

Crisius

May 25, 2017
Overall, for a first release it's not bad. The art style is on point and in line with how my old brain remembers the source material. The story itself isn't bad either. My only complaint is there is a lack of direction, (though it's not a big game and clicking around you will figure it out), and the use of certain words only once. Someone who understands the differences between Russian and English could really help clear up the grammar and make sure certain words are consistent throughout. But other than that, it's all pretty good.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Check the icon for Time of Day (upper right corner). You start in the Morning. Click on it and advance to Afternoon (or Whatever they call it). The Ice Cream truck shows up then in front of the Apartments. Click on it and start that arc.

Up in the Attic, Helga serves as Advice/Hint. Buying the first room triggers Lila to show up in the Afternoon.
Thanks!

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes