3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

zargoth99

Jul 29, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: 'MultipleTransition' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script_ep2.rpyc", line 338, in script
    ���c����lt�`���)2Z�B�b��.h

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
He puts a (1.0) after fade transitions without proper syntax causing errors. Here's my script file with those removed.

Jan 25, 2022
I love when it tease whith sexy clothes, and this VN make it so fkn great. The developer make a great game, its very good!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Waiting for updates soon

Reactions: zargoth99

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
If you don't like lesbian content, don't play games with lesbian tag. Simple as that. Most games with that tag make the assumption that you at the very least don't mind girl on girl, so it's rarely avoidable. It sucks for you, but that's why you can filter tags out on the latest updates page. Do you go on to NTR games and pitch a fit every time it's not avoidable as well?
because alot of devs put the lesbian tag for threesomes which im fine with but i personally dont like actual lesbian content in male mc games i usually ask what kind of lesbian content there will be to clear it up

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
because alot of devs put the lesbian tag for threesomes which im fine with but i personally dont like actual lesbian content in male mc games i usually ask what kind of lesbian content there will be to clear it up
Some devs don't add the tag properly, admittedly, but a lot of them do. There's a big difference between you and the guy I was replying to. Like you said, you will try to find out if it's avoidable. He, on the other hand, will come here and just pitch a fit about it.

Last edited:

epx

Aug 24, 2021
The only thing that concerns me in women, are their facial expressions. Like, for example, when they smile and are happy. It is disturbing.

I hope they change it.

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
what did I do wrong?

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
OMG, the writing and verbiage is awful. This is either a poor attempt at Engrish or a 9 year old is doing the writing. Why Do I keep downloading this stuff? I must be cursed. Scathing review inbound.
thanks for this post, I dl'd 2 other fairly popular VN's yesterday with dialogue so bad they were deleted immediately, guess I'll skip on this one.

Reactions: NakkiMuki

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
thanks for this post, I dl'd 2 other fairly popular VN's yesterday with dialogue so bad they were deleted immediately, guess I'll skip on this one.
Yea it really ruins a VN for me also, it's like they really don't care about the writing at all. If you are going to write a visual NOVEL you should at least be competent in the language you are writing it in.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
wow, this game is so buggy.....already had three exceptions within first few days in game...2 before the coma and one very soon after

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not much happened on this update except mc googling mommy and auntie and meeting with daddy "dearest".

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes