3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
The description given for Jess feels a bit off, I had to see Nora's descriptor to fully grasp what it was trying to convey.
For starter, the "Assistant (mc)" would read a lot better as '(mc)'s assistant' it might also be wise to put her name in front of that to establish who is being introduced.
It's also 'married' not "in marriage".
Finally, "(mc) considers her his close friend" might sound a bit better as '(mc) considers her a close friend'. This is more of a personal taste thing but I feel it reads a bit better without the two pronouns back to back.

Nora's description ends with "friend Emily" which should be 'friends with Emily', disregarding that we don't know Emily at this point.

After checking out the ass the mc remarks "can't it be Emily?" which should be 'could that be Emily?'.

The start of Emily's description has the same problem as Jess' description except with sister instead of assistant.
Ruby's description is the same though it also adds an extra 'i' to 'little'.
Same thing with Olivia's description plus the "in divorce" which should be 'divorced'.

The protag also says Olivia has a finer ass than "any a woman" which should be 'any woman'.
you are correct

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
So 4 sisters,2 cousins,mom and aunt to bone and maybe Jess will invite him for threesome too. Unless they hit him on the head again and he got amnesia. Maybe somebody kill his father meanwhile. Wait,this sound familiar somehow :unsure:

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
I like this type of story/setup and seems alright so far but the english is pretty bad at times. It would benefit greatly from a proofreader or a dedicated writer for the english dialogue.

Reactions: JjJ5 and Koulo077

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I was just writing a review of V. 0.2 when 0.3 came to PC.

Not a bad game with all its faults. This can really be a good game, as long as the DEV pays a little attention to a few things.
- Nothing forced

- the graphics should be set to the so-called zero state, so that, for example, doors or lights only move when they need to move. Now, for example, the first kitchen scene where I was talking to my mother, the door behind kept closing and opening. And the headlamp was on in too many scenes, so that every other picture was bright and every other was normal.

At least this still feels good when all the annoyances are gone.

Forget the previous one. This version didn't start well, while the same style as in other games started, i.e. quota lesbians. If only you could ever see a game where this crap was AVOIDABLE. Whenever you see the tag lesbian, you immediately know that that shit is ruining the game and the dev doesn't even know how to hide it. This 0.3 is like a different game than 0.2 was.

This 0.3 ate all the interest that those previous versions brought.
A. Lesbians. At that point, I could have removed a few characters from the game.
B. Father. Same. i could have killed it in that spot or removed it from the game. If this is the story, then I can skip the whole game. damn big turn off both of those pieces of shit. Too bad because there are some damn good looking women here.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

Not a bad game with all its faults. This can really be a good game, as long as the DEV pays a little attention to a few things.
- Nothing forced

- the graphics should be set to the so-called zero state, so that, for example, doors or lights only move when they need to move. Now, for example, the first kitchen scene where I was talking to my mother, the door behind kept closing and opening. And the headlamp was on in too many scenes, so that every other picture was bright and every other was normal.

Forget the previous one. This version didn't start well, while the same style as in other games started, i.e. quota lesbians. If only you could ever see a game where this crap was AVOIDABLE. Whenever you see the tag lesbian, you immediately know that that shit is ruining the game and the dev doesn't even know how to hide it. This 0.3 is like a different game than 0.2 was.

A. Lesbians. At that point, I could have removed a few characters from the game.
B. Father. Same. i could have killed it in that spot or removed it from the game. If this is the story, then I can skip the whole game. damn big turn off both of those pieces of shit. Too bad because there are some damn good looking women here.
This game has shit I don't like, and is therefore garbage. - Average Entitled F95 user.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020

- Nothing forced

If you don't like lesbian content, don't play games with lesbian tag. Simple as that. Most games with that tag make the assumption that you at the very least don't mind girl on girl, so it's rarely avoidable. It sucks for you, but that's why you can filter tags out on the latest updates page. Do you go on to NTR games and pitch a fit every time it's not avoidable as well?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
If you don't like lesbian content, don't play games with lesbian tag. Simple as that. Most games with that tag make the assumption that you at the very least don't mind girl on girl, so it's rarely avoidable. It sucks for you, but that's why you can filter tags out on the latest updates page. Do you go on to NTR games and pitch a fit every time it's not avoidable?
They almost certainly do lol.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Bad english, terrible story, way too many potential love interests (better have 3-4 that are really fleshed out instead of a dozen throwaway ones).
All that can be fixed though, just get some help from a proofreader, pay the dad off and get rid of him completely and tone down on the character roster, at this point all the clerks and receptionists are just an anoyance that serves no purpose but to slow down progress with other girls that people actually care about.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
What language was this originally written in and then translated? Because the English is awful.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes