3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
HiddenFeelings.png
█ VN █ Ren'Py
This is the Italian translation of Hidden Feelings [v0.2]

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
**This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"**

Reactions: Kagrra and paolo422

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Mc age 26 ?...Why does Mc look so old face ?

I think it's the new husband of MC's mom.
Oh, I forgot..they, the future might be haha:D

• Haha
Reactions: Stince
May 27, 2017
Felt like there was nothing new

Thought this was a 0.2 version but ended on the same thing as before
So 0.1 also ended at the office of this one guy.. don't want to spoil much..?

Ialso expected 2 chapters but it ended at chapter 1.. felt odd..
The previous (first) version ended with the MC getting knocked over the head behind a bar, and his fate was left as a cliff-hanger. The second (current) version ends with the revelation of the person behind MC's attack.

New content might not be shown because - you're either using an outdated mod with old script files, the mod you're using might have a bug or error preventing new content being shown, or old game files were changed by the dev and require a new playthrough. Either way, delete your old saves (along with the backup), reinstall the game and start a new playthrough.

Dec 11, 2021
The previous (first) version ended with the MC getting knocked over the head behind a bar, and his fate was left as a cliff-hanger. The second (current) version ends with the revelation of the person behind MC's attack.

New content might not be shown because - you're either using an outdated mod with old script files, the mod you're using might have a bug or error preventing new content being shown, or old game files were changed by the dev and require a new playthrough. Either way, delete your old saves (along with the backup), reinstall the game and start a new playthrough.
AAHHHH.. thanks, but then it all worked fine for me. Thanks for confirming.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

Well gues i was wrong in remembering the old stuff

Still felt pretty short then from the cliffhanger to this new point of the revelation of the atack

Aug 27, 2021
Most of the pictures proposed in presentation page don't exist in the game. I think it will be in the next next next updates. but for me it's fake publicity !!! The previous version (the first !!) was ended in 10 or 15min !!!!!!!! what pity !
Only 1 picture was missing in game, rest you see in 1st chapter. The one I didn't see was girl in red naked apron.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok update, bit story but felt that it didn't advance anywhere, some asses and boobs and that's it.

scrshots:

clearly bras aren't sold on that town or are very expensive.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Liked: character models (for me it is most important part of any game), especially both both milfs
Neutral: storyline. Wont win any oscars but these type of games not necessary need some deep storylines
Kinda disliked: cant really put my finger on it but it somehow felt not smooth. Like transitions between scenes, also some small gaps in story telling (had to rollback a few slides back to see if I didnt miss something).

Overall not a bad game for sure, can see potential if some things get improved

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Once again, a game supposedly with incest but without any kind of sex.
Meaning, no incest. Since incest is defined as "a sexual act between blood relatives".

• Sad
Reactions: Rododendron3322

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Once again, a game supposedly with incest but without any kind of sex.
Meaning, no incest. Since incest is defined as "a sexual act between blood relatives".
tags are future content. sis is quite eager to show how she loves her brother and mommy too but not as eager.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Needs some proofreading. Besides the contextual errors, there are several times where the dialogue is using the MC default name when I changed it to something else. Those would be coding errors. Also, the MC deserved the bat to the head for being stupid.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
tags are future content. sis is quite eager to show how she loves her brother and mommy too but not as eager.
There is no such thing as tags for future content. Future tags are supposed to be in the description.
The tags on this site reflect what is currently offered in the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is no such thing as tags for future content. Future tags are supposed to be in the description.
The tags on this site reflect what is currently offered in the game.
tags arw what dev has stated.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes