Ren'Py Abandoned Hidden Games [v0.018E Test] [VNorth]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
i tryed to play it realy.. but there is absolutly no way to go forward in this game, when stuff is not triggering at all
the whole part of lauras quest is NOT playable because nothing on it triggers.....

dudeman2021

Jun 30, 2021
Everything triggers. You just have to find it.
For the person stuck that posted the screenshot of the hint, you have to find mom when she is watching horror movies at night and watch tv with her.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Everything triggers. You just have to find it.
For the person stuck that posted the screenshot of the hint, you have to find mom when she is watching horror movies at night and watch tv with her.
yeah thats what we doing everytime, and still it wont trigger anything at all watched TV withher already 40 times

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I can't get past the chores quest. When I look at the 2nd quest for Shantrell I get this error...
Besides the error when I try to look at the phone hint for Shantrell's second quest I also cannot get past the TV watching. MC won't sit next to her because she isn't wearing a bra.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I can't get past the chores quest. When I look at the 2nd quest for Shantrell I get this error...
same here...i cant find a workaround so far any1 got any clues? not to mention the rest of the quests are locked before you can advance with shantrell...
https://f95zone.to/threads/hidden-games-v0-016c-vnorth.70089/page-13#post-6454190
Or use it. Drop this file into the 'game' folder.

Reactions: SirAuron20

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
How do you trigger Laura's 2nd quest? i hide in the bushes smoke weed with her but its the same again over and over...i cant brake the loop

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
How do you trigger Laura's 2nd quest? i hide in the bushes smoke weed with her but its the same again over and over...i cant brake the loop
Click on the inflorescences, I did not expect that the inflorescences would not be an obvious hint. I'll change this a little later.

Reactions: SirAuron20

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
To the author of the game!
Maybe enough sleep and it's time to make new game content?
What do you mean by content? Sex? It is not difficult to make a 2 second movement forward and backward. To make breathing, muscle tension during movement, this is already more painstaking work. It is difficult to ensure that the legs do not slip when bending and swinging.
The game already has unique content, author's content, which you will not find in any game. But for the current stage, this is eroticism and mainly the deformation of clothes. These are not the properties of clothing, this is an author's work.
V015LoraArt6.jpg
я про
Second Happiness
написал )))
Ah I understand :LOL:
I'm tired of "Second Happiness":)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
What do you mean by content? Sex? It is not difficult to make a 2 second movement forward and backward. To make breathing, muscle tension during movement, this is already more painstaking work. It is difficult to ensure that the legs do not slip when bending and swinging.
The game already has unique content, author's content, which you will not find in any game. But for the current stage, this is eroticism and mainly the deformation of clothes. These are not the properties of clothing, this is an author's work.
Don't mind him, just a troll, you can see from his post history.

Reactions: VNorth

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Don't mind him, just a troll, you can see from his post history.
no, my little friend, I'm not a troll, I just think what I wrote is correct.
I have questions for the author of Second Happiness. And why don't I ask him these questions?
What's so criminal about it ??

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Я считаю тебе нужна команда профи , и тогда можно будет отшлифовать Второе Счастье до идеала.
А одному это делать - Сизифов труд.

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
no, my little friend, I'm not a troll, I just think what I wrote is correct.
I have questions for the author of Second Happiness. And why don't I ask him these questions?
What's so criminal about it ??
Yes, my little friend, you are, spamming multiple game threads with the same posts is a troll behaviour.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Yes, my little friend, you are, spamming multiple game threads with the same posts is a troll behaviour.
Silly statement, my very little friend. I keep track of these games, and naturally I want to know when there will be an update in these games. That's all.
No need to look for a cat in a dark room - I'm talking about supposedly trolling))

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
OK, my tiny little friend who loves name calling, you don't have any desire to get smarter, instead still going deeper, so another ignored it is.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
OK, my tiny little friend who loves name calling, you don't have any desire to get smarter, instead still going deeper, so another ignored it is.
Why is there such a flat level of thinking in the English-speaking world? Indeed, the form of linguistic images determines consciousness. (Retelling Nietzsche's words in a different way)

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes