Ren'Py Abandoned Hidden Games [v0.018E Test] [VNorth]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if there was a path where the MC doesn't try to change himself, (where the character of the MC doesn't change)!

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Why is there such a flat level of thinking in the English-speaking world? Indeed, the form of linguistic images determines consciousness. (Retelling Nietzsche's words in a different way)
I have a Russian speaking friend who I kid about the Russian language having a different vernacular for every situation. English is similar but not everyone is clever enough, or possesses a large enough lexicon, to take advantage of it ; the same is true in Russian.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Krugger
You have made edits to your review, I am glad that you have removed the requirements that my game should correspond to the ideal image of the game available in your head (I mean your wishes, to settle two more characters in the house, to make a room for the main character and etc.). But you also removed the mention of two shortcomings in the game that should have been corrected. Before you, it was written about the desired corrections in the comments, but you once again reminded and confirmed the need for edits, thx.
I think now you understand more why I was shocked by your assessment.

After the edits made, your review became simply boring. Now this is a review about the fact that there is little sexual content in the game at an early stage of development. What a surprise! You claimed that your review should help me in the development. How can your review help me? After all, filling the game with content is a process that is implied by default.
Your stingy praise of animation will not help me at all, in the previous game I managed to make several animations that require a high level of skill.
But your new review made me think about something. You mark the simplest animation with your attention. Hm, okey. This animation was difficult for a computer, the file in which this animation was saved reached 500 MB. And I corrected the vectors( vectors of force application ) and waited for the results of new calculations, I waited...
The rest of the animations, in which the movement of the whole body is involved, facial animation is involved, muscle tension, you call, well, good.
If the whole body moves in the animation, then keeping the limbs from excessive slipping, sinking into the surface, requires practice, experience and patience. In general, this is what I'm practicing now.
After reading your review, I come to the conclusion that a sufficient level of animations is a "sketch" for animation. (for example, if only one hand moves in the animation, this is a sketch for the animation.)
I wish you luck and keep believing. ( Or will you still stop forcing me to simplify development in order to quickly fill the game with content?)

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 600M
SHA1SUM: d7955c505f908a3298b20272def38c1d9bdc3bbd
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Krugger
You have made edits to your review, I am glad that you have removed the requirements that my game should correspond to the ideal image of the game available in your head (I mean your wishes, to settle two more characters in the house, to make a room for the main character and etc.). But you also removed the mention of two shortcomings in the game that should have been corrected. Before you, it was written about the desired corrections in the comments, but you once again reminded and confirmed the need for edits, thx.
I think now you understand more why I was shocked by your assessment.

After the edits made, your review became simply boring. Now this is a review about the fact that there is little sexual content in the game at an early stage of development. What a surprise! You claimed that your review should help me in the development. How can your review help me? After all, filling the game with content is a process that is implied by default.
Your stingy praise of animation will not help me at all, in the previous game I managed to make several animations that require a high level of skill.
But your new review made me think about something. You mark the simplest animation with your attention. Hm, okey. This animation was difficult for a computer, the file in which this animation was saved reached 500 MB. And I corrected the vectors( vectors of force application ) and waited for the results of new calculations, I waited...
The rest of the animations, in which the movement of the whole body is involved, facial animation is involved, muscle tension, you call, well, good.
If the whole body moves in the animation, then keeping the limbs from excessive slipping, sinking into the surface, requires practice, experience and patience. In general, this is what I'm practicing now.
After reading your review, I come to the conclusion that a sufficient level of animations is a "sketch" for animation. (for example, if only one hand moves in the animation, this is a sketch for the animation.)
I wish you luck and keep believing. ( Or will you still stop forcing me to simplify development in order to quickly fill the game with content?)
That guy is nutty.

Reactions: VNorth

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
While the overview of this game is hilariously sarcastic, it gives me no idea of what the game is about or why I should play it. You know, other than pure morbid curiosity.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
i do hope that this is going to be more playable than second happiness,VNorth makes beautiful models and great stories but for me the mechanics of the game should be easily identifiable and not prolonged.im not talking about how much content but how you get to whatever content is available.in game hints are great,walkthroughs for when you get stuck are great-needing a walkthrough to play the game not so much. a lot of devs not just here but in mainstream development forget that games should be fun to play-make them challenging yes but having to read a guide to play a game is not fun in my opinion,maybe its just me but these are my thoughts,i look forward to your updates and wish you the very best going forward:)(y)

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
Let's see how Hidden Games is,

For me, Second Happiness was one of the best games I have ever played, one of my favorites, although progressing through the game was difficult and the ending was ... unfinished ... I thought there were still more updates to come

Nonetheless, it was a great game, and I hope this one is better, ;)

Good luck!!!

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes