3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
So the story is Thomas is a cheating dickbag. He's got a wife and two daughters. He's taken money from "the mob" to do a task in two weeks. His slut secretary/mistress wanted to take the money and run, but Thomas actually cares about his daughters (no mention of his wife). The demo ends when Mob Boss is going to "send a message" to motivate Thomas to complete the project on time.

Meanwhile, MC and his girl Grace blow up a building and then have coffee.

I'm really hoping that future releases focus on the MC more. As a demo, you could have also included a sample of what sex will be like in the game and you had the perfect opportunity with MC and Grace because it would have actually fit the story.

The daughters and wife look nice, and I like the shower-together casual vibe they seem to have.

Let's see where this goes.

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
So the story is Thomas is a cheating dickbag. He's got a wife and two daughters. He's taken money from "the mob" to do a task in two weeks. His slut secretary/mistress wanted to take the money and run, but Thomas actually cares about his daughters (no mention of his wife). The demo ends when Mob Boss is going to "send a message" to motivate Thomas to complete the project on time.

Meanwhile, MC and his girl Grace blow up a building and then have coffee.

I'm really hoping that future releases focus on the MC more. As a demo, you could have also included a sample of what sex will be like in the game and you had the perfect opportunity with MC and Grace because it would have actually fit the story.

The daughters and wife look nice, and I like the shower-together casual vibe they seem to have.

Let's see where this goes.

Actually, this is just a way to get the characters into the story, a beginning.
In the next releases the plot really turns to MC. This was just a way to not leave the beginning with loose ends.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Hyy Guys
Here Is My Android port This Game

Find My Other Ports Here

Juliojuarez

Nov 20, 2021
[QUOTE = "fishbrain, publicación: 6663712, miembro: 543503"]
¡Santo cielo! ¡¡No he visto ese trasero en años !!
[/CITA]
Oye Bro, me podrías pasar el link del discord de erospanish?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thank you for the Mac release! English could use a bit of polishing, but it's better than many first efforts. Attractive women. Looks like a very promising start. I'll be waiting for the next update.

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
Thank you for your interest. We are working on the next chapter, due to some restrictions of my equipment it takes a while until I can render the amount of images needed.
No problem, take as long as you need.

I recommend popping in occasionally to let everyone know how it's going. Even just a simple post about scenes left to render will give a sense of progress, without setting a specific release date.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote