3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Hidden Secrets [Ch.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 345mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Studio44

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
For over a year of development I expected a little less jumpy and a little bit more content. Well, I was wrong. Girls are overall beautiful, if you like tits looking fake you're even in for a treat. Nothing against big breasts (even if I prefer small ones), but at least let them look natural and not like every female had a boobjob done to her. Then the location and time jumps are irritating AF and make the story hard to follow, if there is a story, so far it seems to have a red line that connects the scenes but that is all. For the moment, I suggest to wait for a few more updates before you try it. My own next look at it will be probably around Ch5 or later, to see if it improved or not. Wish the dev much success.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
For over a year of development I expected a little less jumpy and a little bit more content. Well, I was wrong. Girls are overall beautiful, if you like tits looking fake you're even in for a treat. Nothing against big breasts (even if I prefer small ones), but at least let them look natural and not like every female had a boobjob done to her. Then the location and time jumps are irritating AF and make the story hard to follow, if there is a story, so far it seems to have a red line that connects the scenes but that is all. For the moment, I suggest to wait for a few more updates before you try it. My own next look at it will be probably around Ch5 or later, to see if it improved or not. Wish the dev much success.
I wish big boobs were the only problem with this game. Engrish is unbearable,makes you ignore anything good. I'm not having much hope that will change in future,so is going directly under 'ignore' tag. Apart of Engrish we have spelling mistakes like daughter's name and that tells me that dev even didn't bother to check it.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HiddenSecrets-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
When this game is called "Hidden Secrets Ch. 2", does that mean that we will have to find chapter 1 ourselves, or is that just a lame way to name the game??? I mean, if chapter 1 is not available anywhere (because THIS is titled as "Ch. 2"... do you see what I mean?

Other developers do this too with their titles. It's fucking CONFUSING.

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
Thanks for the opinion, it is really important for me to have a more critical look. this is my first work, for sure there is a lot to improve.
But the idea is that with time and the opinion of all, we will be adjusting the errors and imperfections, thank you for your comment.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Thanks for the opinion, it is really important for me to have a more critical look. this is my first work, for sure there is a lot to improve.
But the idea is that with time and the opinion of all, we will be adjusting the errors and imperfections, thank you for your comment.
This attitude, not just in the game design world, but in life in general, is the way to success. Well done, friend.

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
Hi guys,

I am excited to share with you that the development of our latest game is currently underway, a little more time and it will be ready. I also can't wait until I can release my new project, AND share with you the anticipation of a new release. It's a game that will involve a mix of suspense and strategy, of something known to all, as an admirer I had this idea for some time now, that I decided to put into practice. it's something that will with the player's choices influence the outcome of the story.

Without saying too much, I can say that this game will challenge you to think critically and make difficult decisions. The consequences of your actions will have a lasting impact on the outcome of the game.

Everyone knows that Hidden Secrets, is a game made without many resources and since it is something I am making from scratch, and without much experience, it is not something that is perfect. As I said, the idea is to improve, learn from mistakes, listen to opinions and improve.

This is a slow process, and since I use my computer for work and during the hours available for gaming, there are still some flaws, especially in rendering, since it is a limited machine.

This new release, brings a little more experience, new features within the game, and some improvements in the theme of the story.
A lot I learned mainly from suggestions and ideas that were presented.

So thank you all for your opinions and suggestions, stay tuned for the release of our new game in the coming days. as always, I will provide the link here as a way to thank the support of our forum friends.
Thank you for your support, and I can't wait to hear feedback on our latest creation.

Sttudio44
b4z1.png

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Hi guys,

I am excited to share with you that the development of our latest game is currently underway, a little more time and it will be ready. I also can't wait until I can release my new project, AND share with you the anticipation of a new release. It's a game that will involve a mix of suspense and strategy, of something known to all, as an admirer I had this idea for some time now, that I decided to put into practice. it's something that will with the player's choices influence the outcome of the story.

Without saying too much, I can say that this game will challenge you to think critically and make difficult decisions. The consequences of your actions will have a lasting impact on the outcome of the game.

Everyone knows that Hidden Secrets, is a game made without many resources and since it is something I am making from scratch, and without much experience, it is not something that is perfect. As I said, the idea is to improve, learn from mistakes, listen to opinions and improve.

This is a slow process, and since I use my computer for work and during the hours available for gaming, there are still some flaws, especially in rendering, since it is a limited machine.

This new release, brings a little more experience, new features within the game, and some improvements in the theme of the story.
A lot I learned mainly from suggestions and ideas that were presented.

So thank you all for your opinions and suggestions, stay tuned for the release of our new game in the coming days. as always, I will provide the link here as a way to thank the support of our forum friends.
Thank you for your support, and I can't wait to hear feedback on our latest creation.

Sttudio44
View attachment 2456003
Any news?

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
Any news on update or abandoned..??
More than 1 year without update.
There will be a return to the game, with some improvements, since the initial idea was that this would tell the beginning of the OSC game, but I need to readjust the story and plot so that it aligns with the events of the other game.

Reactions: Daastaan007
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote