3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
No problem, take as long as you need.

I recommend popping in occasionally to let everyone know how it's going. Even just a simple post about scenes left to render will give a sense of progress, without setting a specific release date.
Thanks for the suggestion, it was very welcome.
We will have news soon.

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
Following the suggestion, from our friend https://f95zone.to/members/arrdvark.396987/
I am posting some news, despite the time elapsed.
I am with a subscribestar page, due to Patreon restrictions, that would make it impossible to post all the content I have planned for the game.
I am leaving here the links, and apologize in advance to the moderators if I am breaking any posting rules.
Any suggestion regarding the game will be welcome.
I am leaving here the links, and apologize in advance to the moderators if I am breaking any posting rules.

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
Here are some images of the next release, and soon I will post some images of a draft of the new project I am working on, considering the learning from the mistakes and successes of this project, and especially in improving the quality of the material. r5.jpg T17a.jpg mc03.jpg

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
Hello, I am making the new version of the game available on my Patreon and subscribestar pages.
But I will also leave here the links for download, in return for the opinions and suggestions posted here.
thanks for the support.

PC

MAC

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I have no secrets about what I like in a VN :giggle: I may have one hidden secret.

1670132733272.png

I Played the first chapter, and it was pretty damn good.

Reactions: Studio44

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
Hello i would like to know if :
is the tag list definitive or will there be others ?
if yes in the first then what other tags will there be
in hoping that was understandable if not sorry for my bad english
thanks in advance for your answer and good luck with your work

Reactions: Studio44

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
mac version is packed weird. Just gives me a contents folder instead of an app

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote