RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Alright so far:
Pros are definitely beating the cons. Good renders, good lighting, no bad rooms either. The story moves a little too fast in some points, but plot is actually pretty good so far. I'm looking forward to when he starts working at the campus because it will provide more events to have happen in single day. So far it seemed like only 1 or 2 things would happen per day. There were other things like him saying he was going to search Lily's room, but never did.

Error: Lily is mismarked as Lia. In the second club scene the boss image has Software buttons visible on the render.

Cons: Your nipples look like stickers that are plastered on to the boobs. It was apparently witht he Hooker scene where the shadow from her arm did not apply to the nipple like it did the rest of her breast. Same with the coffee shop girl and the blonde from the club who had chest tattoos but the nipples were layered over top. It looks bad. Definitely change it.

I'm looking forward to the future of this game, it looks promising.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for the fix LewdTheLolis. I much prefer to name my own MC's in a playthrough, as it seems others also do.
No problem fellow pervert, it's all in a day's work for your Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder

yeah I prefer naming my MC also since I want that immersion into the game, hence why I always add that in when it doesn't let me name them

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
you can try replacing your `script.rpy` with this one I made, all I did was add this to allow you to change your name:
Its nice, renamed my character, but for example: and this
seems like your script may need a little more tweaking in that regard

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Its nice, renamed my character, but for example: and this
seems like your script may need a little more tweaking in that regard
ahh thanks for the heads up it was just a fast and dirty job and didn't really check everything.
The "inner thoughts" part could be fixed easily the other part is written into the script itself I believe so I will have to look into it more. Hopefully the developer implements a name change option for the next version though.

I will take a look into changing it up more later though

I have attached an updated one here let me know if there are any more issues

ThunderRob this one should work better with the naming now, sorry about any inconvenience

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Hidden Truth [v0.1] [HTG@mes] - Original Size: 928MB

Download PC LEWDTHELOLI PATCH APPLIED (130MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fixed up the naming patch:
https://f95zone.to/threads/hidden-truth-v0-1-htg-mes.39312/post-2577682

it should be better now and cover everything

hidden.truth

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2019
Just so everyone knows. I have made the game able to name your own character. All current text in the game has been updated and will display the name that you chose. I have also fixed several grammar issues that was in the story. The conversations should flow smoother now. I will release a fixed version of the script sometime later tomorrow.

Thank you for all the helpful advice. I hope everyone enjoys the game.

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
Any reports yet as to why the game won't play on Android? Downloaded from Mega, crashes immediately. "An exception has occured"

hidden.truth

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2019
Alright so far:
Pros are definitely beating the cons. Good renders, good lighting, no bad rooms either. The story moves a little too fast in some points, but plot is actually pretty good so far. I'm looking forward to when he starts working at the campus because it will provide more events to have happen in single day. So far it seemed like only 1 or 2 things would happen per day. There were other things like him saying he was going to search Lily's room, but never did.

Error: Lily is mismarked as Lia. In the second club scene the boss image has Software buttons visible on the render.

Cons: Your nipples look like stickers that are plastered on to the boobs. It was apparently witht he Hooker scene where the shadow from her arm did not apply to the nipple like it did the rest of her breast. Same with the coffee shop girl and the blonde from the club who had chest tattoos but the nipples were layered over top. It looks bad. Definitely change it.

I'm looking forward to the future of this game, it looks promising.
That you for the constructed criticism. I am just learning how to do this. This was my first attempt. I will definitely take your advice into consideration. I have resolved the issue with Lia and Lily's name. I will continue to resolve issues as they come.

Thank you again for the help it is greatly appreciated.

hidden.truth

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2019
Any reports yet as to why the game won't play on Android? Downloaded from Mega, crashes immediately. "An exception has occured"
Sorry you are having difficulties. I will look into it and hopefully have an answer for you asap.

hidden.truth

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2019
I have located the issue and am currently trying to fix it. Hopefully I will be done by the end of the day and a new link will be posted.
Just installed the game on my phone. It ran perfectly. I will update the links later on today. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you enjoy the game.

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
Can you let me know when you've updated the links... A lot of cellular data was wasted just downloading the version that didn't work I want to be sure the next gig I just will work.

hidden.truth

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2019
Can you let me know when you've updated the links... A lot of cellular data was wasted just downloading the version that didn't work I want to be sure the next gig I just will work.
The mega, anon, and upload should all be updated. I loaded the file on to my phone about 30 mins ago to test it out.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote