Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
How in the fudge is step mother or such considered incest ? there is no blood ties to the m.c .so yea thats not incest unless you make a patch to fix that than cool if not than its not incest .Please make a patch for incest get rid of the step or remaired crap . as far as im concerned that's a false tag and a major letdown!

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
How in the fudge is step mother or such considered incest ? there is no blood ties to the m.c .so yea thats not incest unless you make a patch to fix that than cool if not than its not incest .Please make a patch for incest get rid of the step or remaired crap . as far as im concerned that's a false tag and a major letdown!
Look a few posts above I've make a patch for this game

hidden.truth

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2019
That's my main concern at the moment I just wish the MC would step up into that big brother mode and just follow her to see what she is up to and also if we can put an end to it somehow.
Seems old saves do not work. On the up side at least it's only the second release so replaying isn't to much of a pain.
Sorry I added a patch where you can customize the mc name. Messed up old saves

hidden.truth

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2019
hmmm i like the game so far. will lily's style end up changing based on how you react to it? or is she destined to go darkside?
Lily is not destined to go darkside. You will have the option to pull her back or let her fall.

hidden.truth

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2019
Currently working on a compressed Android version for easier download and installation. Should be done tomorrow.
Can't get it installed on android. Immediately fails.
Currently working on a compressed Android version for easier download and installation. Should be done tomorrow.

hidden.truth

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2019
View attachment 441284

Overview:
Hidden truth is about finding out what happened to your father. The MC has just recently left the military. He finds out that while he was in his father passed away. As you play through the game you will discover various clues on how he died. The choice with what to do with this information is yours. You can exact revenge or forgive and forget. Or maybe there will be other options. You will be living with your step family. As you progress in the game you will meet a variety of character that you will be able to have a relationship with. How deep this relationship is will be up to you. Don't overlook the importance of various characters. These characters may have a drastic change in the game. Good Luck and I hope you all enjoy the game. Check out my Patreon page for the newest version.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-17
Release Date: 2019-10-26
Developer: HTG@mes
Censored: No
Version: 0.20
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - *
macOS: - - - COMPRESSED*
Android: - - - *
Unofficial:COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 441277 View attachment 441278 View attachment 441279 View attachment 441280 View attachment 441281 View attachment 463064 View attachment 463066 View attachment 463067
Just for everyone's awareness, I've created compressed versions for this game as well. Links are above. I read every comment and want to develop a product that everyone can enjoy. If you have any more suggestions please let me know. Newest version is available on Patreon page.

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I will also make sure from now on, that compressed versions are created with every update. Thank you for the support.
Updated and promoted your game thread (y)
Just making sure - the compressed versions are now make by yourself hidden.truth ?
If so - we can delete "*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk. " Message?

Thanks and Cheers

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Started out alright , but just kind of fell apart for me. No matter how I tried to play, MC started doing some douche moves in a way that bothered me (I am not really bothered by playing a douche MC, as long as it makes sense to me). I think I will pass on this game. I wish you sucess with it as I know there are many who like this kind of game.

Last edited:

dmhsfgl

Jul 14, 2019
I love this game. The only problem is that the background music is overused. It makes people feel very noisy.

DrFoster

Jun 29, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 3513, in script
$ love += 1
File "game/script.rpy", line 3513, in <module>
$ love += 1
NameError: name 'love' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 3513, in script
$ love += 1
File "D:\Stuff\HiddenTruth-0.21-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Stuff\HiddenTruth-0.21-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 3513, in <module>
$ love += 1
NameError: name 'love' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Hidden Truth 0.21
Tue Dec 03 09:22:03 2019

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote