Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm i like the game so far. will lily's style end up changing based on how you react to it? or is she destined to go darkside?

Reactions: Mormont

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Cool so far, liking it. Not too sure about the step-sister interactions though. You gain dom points for acting like a douche and sub points for acting relatively normal. Knocking on a girl's door instead of just barging in doesn't make you a bitch. :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jfjfjfjfjf

Oct 8, 2018
Hi hidden.truth , congratulations for your amazing work so far!! Really impressed by the result, especially the mom!! She is so well designed and is like more progression for her! Could you give an estimate on when should the next update be available??

Thank you and I would also like to support you.

jfjfjfjfjf

Oct 8, 2018
Hi hidden.truth , congratulations for your amazing work so far!! Really impressed by the result, especially the mom!! She is so well designed and is like more progression for her! Could you give an estimate on when should the next update be available??

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hidden Truth [v0.11] [HTG@mes] (929 mb rar pc source)
130 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

hidden.truth

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2019

Actually I just finished the next update. Getting ready to upload it. It will be posted on my Patreon page for a few days before getting released to the public.

Reactions: Hoboy

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Hidden Truth [v0.20] [HTG@mes] - Original Size: 1.15GB

Download Win (140MB): - -

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Horrendous renders. Please dev think about members' eyes. I could not watch it after just one scene. Sorry forget those horrible HS models as they are really bad. The grammar needs tidied up as well.

Sof01

Jun 6, 2017
First time playing the game, it is great so far (y) looking for the next update. Good luck

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote