VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Not sure. There were some rumors that the game is coming back but I didn't see any proof of it.
There are some pictures with changes they have made this year but I don't consider this as proof.
I hope it comes back because the first episode is awesome. We will see.

Reactions: BonusDuck

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
Has the model of the blonde girl been used in other games? She's gorgeous.
The model is Jane by the very talented Cherubit in case you were wondering. She made a cameo (as Eleanor) in some other game but I can't remember the name of it.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Hm, I'm not sure how but this girl looks kind of weird...
Maybe because of the narrow neck? :unsure:

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
Oh god please no, Don't replace sweet Eleanor :/
If we consider that this girl has the exact same hair and eye colour as Eleanor, and that she's wearing school uniform - when episode 1 saw them being done with school. It does make you wonder if they're doing a reboot.

Objectively speaking, the new girl is absolutely stunning... the only problem is, so was Eleanor Mark 1, and she's the one we've spent the last 18 months missing. Ah, well! My idle speculation could be a load of nonsense. I guess all will become clear in the next 10 years or so.

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
Their Patreon page is still active maybe highlife isn't really dead and buried but why take so long such a bummer mate.
Really wanted to see the next episode.

Reactions: BonusDuck

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
if you look on the signatures on her shirt, she is wearing the same shirt that the "red-head" friend that was cross-eyed had, which still sucks, as her and Eleanor were the UNIQUE models of this game.

All the others have been used a lot in other games... one is a younger version of Jessica from The Babysitter, the other is a brown-haired version of Ashley from Second Chance (also in a ton of other games I seem to have forgotten).... Heck even Ele's mom is a reused model, reminds me of the Hot older sister in Harem Island.

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
if you look on the signatures on her shirt, she is wearing the same shirt that the "red-head" friend that was cross-eyed had, which still sucks, as her and Eleanor were the UNIQUE models of this game.

All the others have been used a lot in other games... one is a younger version of Jessica from The Babysitter, the other is a brown-haired version of Ashley from Second Chance (also in a ton of other games I seem to have forgotten).... Heck even Ele's mom is a reused model, reminds me of the Hot older sister in Harem Island.
That's why it is best to create custom dialed models.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Is that the head of the actor who plays Billy Elliot?
I don't think so, it seems that is a doll, not a male face.

1595726365442.png

By the way, it would be a little weird a VN with characters like the one you showed. The realism is significant higher than standards, but isn't enough realistic for a real person, it would be realistic for real dolls. In these VNs we now that we are playing 3D characters, but that would be like we are playing with realistic doll characters.

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
That's why it is best to create custom dialed models.
They toyed around with the models a bit and updated them in the posts that immediately followed E1s release. They had a brand new Izzy and Aggie was altered a bit, but obviously still the same Aggie.

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017

Who knows? Could all be bollocks. This could just be a brand new character, and we get to witness the same insane level of detail on the classic Ele and Aggie we know and love.

Reactions: Phanex

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
atote.png
Just flipped the image, almost the same writing on the shirt. Agreed about the (potentially) new Eleanor, can anyone honestly look her in the eyes and say "we don't want you in this game!"?

You probably know better than me Phanex , but could the reason for the switch be the limitations of the Genesis 3 model initially used?

Sexy_Divya

Aug 1, 2017
I genuinely feel that the game is dead. If they had to start they would have initiated a post or something like that. Anyways I dont trust the developers until they actually post an update to the game.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes