VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Original MC is so beautiful. I have been avoiding this novel cause I know it is abandoned. But everytime I see its renders I feel like I should still try it. The problem is, after everything I read, I know I will hate myself for doing it. I will want more and it is very hard for me to trust a dev will complete their project if they stopped after episode 1.

Is Patreon paused or is it being charged every month?

678978_high_life_6.jpg

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Can I play the big titted girl pls? Not interested into playing a pre mature looking girl with nearly no tits even the story sounds interesting

Reactions: RinkoSama

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The game is abandoned, you can not play with her. ^^
There was a rumor not long ago that the game will be remade but we don't know for sure.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Are people still trying to get the creator back on this? As I understand it, the scenario was apparently some real life stuff of one of their family members, and other family members found ou about game and an issue insued. If this is the same game that I am thinking about.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Are people still trying to get the creator back on this? As I understand it, the scenario was apparently some real life stuff of one of their family members, and other family members found ou about game and an issue insued. If this is the same game that I am thinking about.
I hadn't heard

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I've been in touch with the Developers recently and I can confirm it is currently being worked on and we can look forward to seeing more of the story soon. As work on the next release continues they are coordinating with a voice actress on a trailer with details on what's to come and when. Here is a tiny snippet of the trailer that I managed to convince them to send me as a sneak peak.

Well, whatever the issue was long ago, it apparently has been cleared up somewhat. So, I guess I will keep this on my watch list.

Reactions: BonusDuck

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
that s very very pity this game is abandonned, start so good
can an a dev can brign it back and continued ?!!

too many good start game are abandonned this time...loose in thousand of chit appear all day's...

YoPro

Oct 30, 2018
I've been in touch with the Developers recently and I can confirm it is currently being worked on and we can look forward to seeing more of the story soon. As work on the next release continues they are coordinating with a voice actress on a trailer with details on what's to come and when. Here is a tiny snippet of the trailer that I managed to convince them to send me as a sneak peak.

Do you have any new information about the game or devs ?

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I like to assume that it's wild optimism from someone hoping that it's being worked on quietly in an underground bunker, and their query is going to be the one to break the seal of secrecy and explode forth a torrent of... game. I know it doesn't make sense, but.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes