VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Damn... This looks so promising and the MC is one of the prettiest girls i ever seen in this page, sad its abandoned :/

Reactions: eLzOBAS

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
noooooooooooooooo this game is fucking awesome and THE BEST GRAPHICS INDEEED. WHY THE HELL IS IT ABANDONED????? SOMEONE PLZ BRING BACK THE DEVS!!!! WE NEED THEM
It's been dead for 2 years, how are you this shocked?

It was abandoned long before you even joined the site.

Anarial

May 9, 2018
because i just found the game and didn't knew its been dead from 2 years. ohk, its sad
When downloading games from here it's a good idea to look at the tags first; games that are tagged "Abandoned" are games that haven't been updated in, I think, 6+ months, and are considered unlikely to ever be updated again. It's usually because the devs have gone AWOL.

There are (unfortunately) some fantastic and promising games in the abandoned category - but know that if you download one you'll have to accept that it will probably never be finished.

Mar 31, 2020
When downloading games from here it's a good idea to look at the tags first; games that are tagged "Abandoned" are games that haven't been updated in, I think, 6+ months, and are considered unlikely to ever be updated again. It's usually because the devs have gone AWOL.

There are (unfortunately) some fantastic and promising games in the abandoned category - but know that if you download one you'll have to accept that it will probably never be finished.
yes but the tag doesn't tell if its abandoned from 6 months or 2 years (idk if it does).

Ozo-One

Mar 23, 2018
'Tis Better To Have Loved and Lost - Alfred Lord Tennyson

I hold it true, whate'er befall;

I feel it, when I sorrow most;

'Tis better to have loved and lost

Than never to have loved at all.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
to bad this game got tag abandoned, cuz i just interested on how hot of the models on OP :cry:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
'Tis Better To Have Loved and Lost - Alfred Lord Tennyson

I hold it true, whate'er befall;

I feel it, when I sorrow most;

'Tis better to have loved and lost

Than never to have loved at all.
Quoting Tommy Lee Jones answer to Will Smith using that phrase in Men in Black: "Try"

fr45

Dec 25, 2017
Nice intro to the game, beautiful renders.
Real shame patreon has no posts for almost two years now.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes