3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
In that part of the game there are some bugs, but for what I know they should be solved in the next release.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
Can You send me a screenshot in Discord, please?
started the game up again and tried to recreate the bug but this time it worked. got another complaint though, why is the game so far to the right? the character is on the right side all the time when walking around and with the black edges of the map it leads to half the screen being black. then there's the problem of the MC's portrait being so big and blocking the scene that's happening, same thing happened when i walked through the alley the portrait blocked everything that happened. i don't know if this is ment to be like this or if it's another glitch
Screenshot (18).png Screenshot (19).png
Screenshot (20).png

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
started the game up again and tried to recreate the bug but this time it worked. got another complaint though, why is the game so far to the right? the character is on the right side all the time when walking around and with the black edges of the map it leads to half the screen being black. then there's the problem of the MC's portrait being so big and blocking the scene that's happening, same thing happened when i walked through the alley the portrait blocked everything that happened. i don't know if this is ment to be like this or if it's another glitch
View attachment 1163028 View attachment 1163029
View attachment 1163040
Interesting, still it's some issue, but it shouldn't be like that, there was a bug with it, but I fixed it long time ago. What version do You use?

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
As I remember, this game has somewhat limited lewd content at this time.

I remember for sure a scene where the MC is spied upon while changing for bed and the ability to dress or undress the MC with nudity being available. It has been a few months since I last played it, so their might be more lewd content - but not much more. EDIT - There was some suggestive behavior while working as a waitress as well.

But the story is very good and is definitely setting the stage for more NSFW content in the future.
thank you for this info, now i really wanna see more of this game

• Red Heart
Reactions: PeterSnayde
Apr 13, 2019
That whole writer situation was really unfortunate and extremely frustrating for you, I imagine, but do not let it get you down, keep your head up fella, looking forward to see where you can take this project, wishing you all the best.

• Red Heart

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Hello everyone!
I've post an update on my Patreon page, which contain important questions, that I want my patrons or those, who willing to support this project, to make an answer.
Please check !
Questions are available for public, but vote options available only for patrons.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone!

It's Peter.
Let's summarize results of our first patron-only voting polls:

Poll #1 - I won't put pledges on pause from next month.
Thank You everyone, who participated in votes!
Poll #2 - Monocle will be separated from main game for now.
As I described - project is in demo-stage, and while we make different parts of game and implementing core features - it will be much easier to make them separately, and after all of them will be polished - leave demo-stage to beta-stage and make make project whole, and from that point we will focus on more story and events till very end.)

Thank You all, who participated!

Small details
Katuen finished models for monocles stuff!
Here's Adelina's model:
There are also models for male stuff, but I won't include them here.)

Coding
Once we had many requests to alter our QTE so the sequence will be shown before timer will start. One of our followers, Burneracc, made it for our project. Also he helped me with testings when I tried to implement optimizations to engine, and pointed me on many mistakes here and there, so we will have less bugs in future.
Thank You bro!

Artwork
TAO working on artworks, but yet can't show You more for now.

Writing & Reactions
Main writing is finished, and we are working on implementing "Reactions". So far - it's very complex work, and I didn't saw anything like that in other projects, even in big RPG's. Almost every sentence need to be checked on subject if there can be additional reaction, and if Yes - how can it alter the scene(and with 20k words already it's not too easy).

UI
Unfortunately I wasn't able to find affordable UI designer, so UI for reaction system will be done by my bare hands(and I'm not good artist or designer). Please don't judge me for that appearance, I'll find proper designer in other time, since now we need resources for art and additional writing.

It's all for now. In this and next week, we will work on writing, and I'll update you all soon.

Thank You everyone, till next time.
With Love
Peter

-------------

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Uncaught type error:Cannot read property 'width' of null

Right after difficulty choice. Guess I can't play it. Yay.

thomastm

May 24, 2020
Is there other similar game? So far the games I know of are
Caliross, The Shapeshifter's Legacy
&
The Curse of Pleasure

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
The story is good, but I don't like to play as a tomboy :cautious:
Well sorry for the miss on the suggestion, but it was worth a shot anyway. When you say similar what aspect of the game are you talking about?

There are a whole lot of RPGM games out there that someone could say are similar, not so many steampunk games, RPGM games with interesting mechanics and combat systems exist (a lot from japan such as illusion's line of rpgs).

For example an exotic mechanic rpgm game with a sci-fi superhero setting that I always liked was GrrlPower from Shadowstar. It was never finished and the last version I played was barely functional but his previous version of the game got a lot further and they both showed huge amounts of neat features. They were just too much to bite off I suspect and Shadowstar always seemed more interested in the odd mechanics and huge open world than actually progressing the story.

If you let us know what aspects of this game interested you I'm sure someone here can make a number of great recommendations for you.

Reactions: thomastm

thomastm

May 24, 2020
Well sorry for the miss on the suggestion, but it was worth a shot anyway. When you say similar what aspect of the game are you talking about?

There are a whole lot of RPGM games out there that someone could say are similar, not so many steampunk games, RPGM games with interesting mechanics and combat systems exist (a lot from japan such as illusion's line of rpgs).

For example an exotic mechanic rpgm game with a sci-fi superhero setting that I always liked was GrrlPower from Shadowstar. It was never finished and the last version I played was barely functional but his previous version of the game got a lot further and they both showed huge amounts of neat features. They were just too much to bite off I suspect and Shadowstar always seemed more interested in the odd mechanics and huge open world than actually progressing the story.

If you let us know what aspects of this game interested you I'm sure someone here can make a number of great recommendations for you.
For mechanics and combat systems, my fav are "Karryn's Prison" & "BegieAde ~a lyric of lie and retribution~" The MC get can rape and still win the battle.

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
For mechanics and combat systems, my fav are "Karryn's Prison" & "BegieAde ~a lyric of lie and retribution~" The MC get can rape and still win the battle.
I was excited about Karryn's Prison at first, but this game didn't evolved at all from moment(except glory-hole event), when they implemented Bar side-job. This game is about grind on my taste. Yes, they put a lot to polish all the stuff and balance it, but from gameplay point of view game not going to be better.

Reactions: thomastm

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Have you tried the old ScaleGarden rpgs? Like Breath of Iron and Fire ( RJ052839 )? Their games typically allow a lot of abuse of the MC and were always pretty high quality with lots of good gameplay and interesting scenes. As a matter of fact I usually couldn't finish them because my default game style typically runs purity path and that just isn't an option in most of these games - sooner or later the story mandates a fair amount of abuse of the MC.

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes