3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Imagine being a writer who hasn't read the classics. You wouldn't be a very good writer.
I'm saying all devs need to play the best games that came before or they're not able to make a good game by modern standards. The work is already done and its sitting there for you to copy and learn from it, not copying it wastes a lot of time and effort.
Not doing it, and then having 2 commitments prior to beginning to do it puts you at an inherently poor position.
As for illusion of choice its more about what can you do rather than what you want to do.
Probably You confused me with professional game developer with professional team and good starting budget, few years of development before release, great marketing campaign, and some purchase price that You must pay before play... You know all this stuff that all devs should have probably... Well to be clear - I'm not one of them.)
I never heard of any "modern standards" - could You, please, enlighten me? I saw great character creation systems(sometimes even whole math models) in popular modern RPG's... well You know that looks almost identical to what I saw in tabletop games of 80's (DnD, GURPS, Cyberpunk, etc.). I may sound like some oldfag, but those systems work perfect in modern popular games to me(I'm no critique, and know nothing about "modern standards", so don't judge my comparison).
Copy someone's work without adapting it to needs of own project - not good idea to me. It sounds like some Frankenstein's monster.
I do what I can with resource, that I have. Sorry to disappoint You.

Apr 13, 2019
I am. Tomorrow will be another brainstorm with Achquin, and I'll be able to form it in a status update. We almost agreed to key points. We need another meeting.
Glad to hear it, really rooting for your project, only one I have genuine interest in at the moment, looking forward to any progress, have yourself a great christmas.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PeterSnayde

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
" Depending on your choices Adelina will be able to remain pure or fall into lustful wanton " there should probably be a corruption tag.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
I don't know if you got my message, but I managed to port High Pressure to Android and it runs fine so far.
If you'd like I can send you a link for it and you can add it to the rest of your available downloads of the game.
I won't post the link in here unless you say its okay. So don't worry about that. :)

• Love
Reactions: PeterSnayde

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
I don't know if you got my message, but I managed to port High Pressure to Android and it runs fine so far.
If you'd like I can send you a link for it and you can add it to the rest of your available downloads of the game.
I won't post the link in here unless you say its okay. So don't worry about that. :)
Replied in PM!)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Since it's public I'll put it here as well:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Corruption system is something I'm looking forward the most so I'm really curious about this update. But there are surely other fields for improvement as well. So far I'm really optimistic as game has some really nice direction.

Gab'o'Bag

Jul 2, 2019
as I said few updates ago this game has the potential to be one of the best in this site, still watching and waiting (y)

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes