3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Helena say to go the a bar call the monocle, but i don't know where find it ! I have search everywhere ! It's doesn't implemented ?

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Helena say to go the a bar call the monocle, but i don't know where find it ! I have search everywhere ! It's doesn't implemented ?
PeterSnayde
I'm starting to think you should really add the disclaimer: "Under development" in the sentence in which Helena talks about the Monocle.
Yeah. I definitely should add it. But it will be with next release. I'm gathering thoughts now about what and how I should do it.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Well, many bug with adelina sprit who hide the view. And dress code as a bug two, you can take off all the parts of cloths exept the bust part, the t-shirt

Reactions: PeterSnayde

vazkombarov

Nov 30, 2017
1. The is no such bugs. Optical sensor has chance of dropping when You search that place. Dungeon has more than 1 way to finish whatever is there. You can not talk to that guy at all, and disable those cables on your own.)
Okay so I decided to give it another go, but I got stuck anyway hahaha. I hope you can help me out. But I also got more to add.

So first, I don't really remember what those notes said, you might would want to add them into inventory or in best scenario add text into the journal.

Secondly, the decision to make optical sensor randomly drop is quite questionable since you can only loot it once (not sure if you made it so intentionally as well).

Next, how can Adelina heal? Im not able to use stimulants before battle. Is there any other way?

How to brake bars in tunnels? I guess you would need a crowbar or smth but I couldnt neither find it nor buy it.

Also what is the 'boon' the guy suppose to give you?

Back to my problem. I found two levers, placed them in the room where there is a pool and switched on two 'piping' machines in left and right corners. There is this robot but when I turn him on, he attacks me. I think I can make him friendly based on notes but I cant find a third lever. Moreover, when you approach the gate with this guy, conversation with him would start again even if you talked to him before. There is also a map (I guess?) highlighted in some 'house', in which there is a printing machine and in which you could pick the lever. But I cannot interact with this map. And I also found a 'thingy' this guy was asking for this 'boon'.

So yeah, could you give a hint of what should I do next?

Thanks in advance!

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Okay so I decided to give it another go, but I got stuck anyway hahaha. I hope you can help me out. But I also got more to add.

So first, I don't really remember what those notes said, you might would want to add them into inventory or in best scenario add text into the journal.

Secondly, the decision to make optical sensor randomly drop is quite questionable since you can only loot it once (not sure if you made it so intentionally as well).

Next, how can Adelina heal? Im not able to use stimulants before battle. Is there any other way?

How to brake bars in tunnels? I guess you would need a crowbar or smth but I couldnt neither find it nor buy it.

Also what is the 'boon' the guy suppose to give you?

Back to my problem. I found two levers, placed them in the room where there is a pool and switched on two 'piping' machines in left and right corners. There is this robot but when I turn him on, he attacks me. I think I can make him friendly based on notes but I cant find a third lever. Moreover, when you approach the gate with this guy, conversation with him would start again even if you talked to him before. There is also a map (I guess?) highlighted in some 'house', in which there is a printing machine and in which you could pick the lever. But I cannot interact with this map. And I also found a 'thingy' this guy was asking for this 'boon'.

So yeah, could you give a hint of what should I do next?

Thanks in advance!
About note - good hint. I'll do it.
Nope. Such decision is ok, since You can loot a lot things there.
You can ask that guy for boon. He won't propose it if You will know what it be, but it a boon.
You can buy crowbar in city.
About highlighted map - noted. I'll release fix soon. My bad.(

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
For the writing article mini game what is the best score ? can you have a excellent article or good is the ebst you can have at first article ?

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
From who? I assume there is only one vendor as of now in mechanical store. But for me he only sells BP grip, tools, picklock tool and copper details
True! I did miss this detail. Thank You for pointing me on it. I'll add possibility to buy crowbar at that store.
And release the update soon.
(Sorry for this issue. I don't have enough time for proper testing and have no people who willing to do the job, and unfortunately can't afford such people for project at the moment).

Apr 13, 2019
Really digging the concepts in this game like the clothing system, and I'm really liking the look and design of the protag. (One of the best imo)
Finish this game already. :PogChamp:

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Well i have exploring a good part of the game and i have some things to say.

First this game have potential, if you can work with another person, you will advance more often, and patreon support would be better, but yes i know it's difficult

The art are good. The protagonist is one of the most beautiful of all the games in this website, and Hellena is good too, more, more we need more character's art !!!!!!!

Perhaps make less png if they have no reaction, it's frustrant for the player, i think a too much desert city is better than a city full of non speeking png's

In the begining i was very lost because. If you don't go to the newspaper , you can do nothing, and the location of the newspaper is isolated and with none panel ! So it's very easy to miss it ! Perhaps Adelina need an internal dialogue in begining of day two for remind the player than he need to go to the newspaper, perhaps with detail of were you can find it.

Scores for the writting article mini game are a really good idea, but the score does not appear, wee only have a blurred indication: acceptable, good and perhaps excellent (I didn't manage to get it), it's sad, clear score would be more encouraging

In combat the third shooting option does not appear wee only have normal shot and quick shot, i don't understand why some time you can cover, and sometimes don't, when first cover is take away i tried to move backward for take the second cover but the option never appear....
I know ypu have to be 1 step behind for cover, but that don't work for me, even your sprite sometime you cover behind the cases, sometime you cover inside the case, sometimes forward the case...

We can't find a crowbar in shop so i don't know were you can find it.

I think that regain mood is too slow, but i'm not sure for now

Perhaps restrain the direction too, we have fight, donjeon, enigma, gestion of crew, writing articles, pub mini game etc... and that's cool, diversity of gameplay and thing to do is good. But for the begining focus on one type of gameplay and the story and develop the other thing in the futur. You will attract more player and patreon this way i think

In beginning when you deal with the street's punks, if you choose lie and do nothing, you have a choice off like or not the gropping, well even if you choose dislike , teh first sentence change but not the others: and it's finish with "trying to hide her true emotions and pretending that she was terrified". And you can masturbate at the though in shwoer. It's a small detail i know. But i think it's a bit sad and dumb to let the player decide iif she like it or not but well she like it otherwise and the choice don't really count

Well that's all ! We don't have many things in this game so far, but the potential is here, a great game to discover

Where is the warehouse ?

Bug with the stealth minigame, loot is random here and because of this you can don't loot the requered third sensor ... And if you go another time you can't loot previous loot point's so your stuck

Sorry for the approximate english, not my birth language

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

(Windows)

(Linux)

(Mac)

upd:
- highlighted main environmental objects, that You can interact with
- fixed bug with Train station
- fixed bug with negative power in dungeon (those who have save, where You stuck in room with number indicator - just pull some switch twice)

upd2:
- fixed bugs with stealth mini-game
- added tutorial about this mini-game to proper place
(Thanks to user BFGhost, that report about this issues)

upd3:
- added: on enemy turn camera will follow opponent in stealth mini-game
- added: Backward movement animation for combat
- added package for both Linux and Mac (untested)

upd4:
- fixed: camera bug

upd5:
- fixed: unpassable tile in storehouse to get "Rat recognition" program
- some other bugfixes.

------

UncleVT update OP?

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Well i have exploring a good part of the game and i have some things to say.

First this game have potential, if you can work with another person, you will advance more often, and patreon support would be better, but yes i know it's difficult

The art are good. The protagonist is one of the most beautiful of all the games in this website, and Hellena is good too, more, more we need more character's art !!!!!!!

Perhaps make less png if they have no reaction, it's frustrant for the player, i think a too much desert city is better than a city full of non speeking png's

In the begining i was very lost because. If you don't go to the newspaper , you can do nothing, and the location of the newspaper is isolated and with none panel ! So it's very easy to miss it ! Perhaps Adelina need an internal dialogue in begining of day two for remind the player than he need to go to the newspaper, perhaps with detail of were you can find it.

Scores for the writting article mini game are a really good idea, but the score does not appear, wee only have a blurred indication: acceptable, good and perhaps excellent (I didn't manage to get it), it's sad, clear score would be more encouraging

In combat the third shooting option does not appear wee only have normal shot and quick shot, i don't understand why some time you can cover, and sometimes don't, when first cover is take away i tried to move backward for take the second cover but the option never appear....
I know ypu have to be 1 step behind for cover, but that don't work for me, even your sprite sometime you cover behind the cases, sometime you cover inside the case, sometimes forward the case...

We can't find a crowbar in shop so i don't know were you can find it.

I think that regain mood is too slow, but i'm not sure for now

Perhaps restrain the direction too, we have fight, donjeon, enigma, gestion of crew, writing articles, pub mini game etc... and that's cool, diversity of gameplay and thing to do is good. But for the begining focus on one type of gameplay and the story and develop the other thing in the futur. You will attract more player and patreon this way i think

In beginning when you deal with the street's punks, if you choose lie and do nothing, you have a choice off like or not the gropping, well even if you choose dislike , teh first sentence change but not the others: and it's finish with "trying to hide her true emotions and pretending that she was terrified". And you can masturbate at the though in shwoer. It's a small detail i know. But i think it's a bit sad and dumb to let the player decide iif she like it or not but well she like it otherwise and the choice don't really count

Well that's all ! We don't have many things in this game so far, but the potential is here, a great game to discover

Where is the warehouse ?

Bug with the stealth minigame, loot is random here and because of this you can don't loot the requered third sensor ... And if you go another time you can't loot previous loot point's so your stuck

Sorry for the approximate english, not my birth language
edit: the device too is random, and even if you have the three sensor you can't for now give it to the guy

vazkombarov

Nov 30, 2017
edit: the device too is random, and even if you have the three sensor you can't for now give it to the guy
Yeah I also don't understand the decision behind not allowing us to loot robot several times in case developer wants to make it random. It unnecessary limits player.

But I think I have finished dungeon...? If opening closed door to the right of the room with 'boss-robot' is ending (where is says end of the current version).

The warehouse is to the left of the room with the bandit. You get there through the vent. There you can find one of the two levers for the room with some 'pumping machines' (I guess?) which is below on the map. Also after you discover note in one of the room with the 'device' (if I remember correctly), you can find in warehouse a 'scheme' for the robot in order for it not to attack you. After turning him on, he will do some stuff, and that should open a door to the right room, which I think is the end of the current version.

I'm also not getting how the cables works tbh. Like in the tunnels there are three parts with cables. 1) to enter the bandits - the switch for this one works fine. 2) near the entrance to the room with the broken robot. I think I have not visited this place due to working cables. And switch in the room with the robot does not have any effect. 3) A switch near crane, this one leads to the tunnels but you cannot go any further there due to cables, and switching on/off does not having effect. Unless they are connected somehow, I believe its a bug.

I'm sorry maybe for not expressing myself correctly. But my actions were purely through try and error, so I might miss some logic :D

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes