3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

chaien5a

Jul 15, 2017
Can someone help me with the warehouse no6 quest? i dont know what to do , i turned off the light , took the heater things off i guess ( the 2 things) , and now i don't know where to go

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Does wearing less clothes affects the gameplay or how the npc behave to the MC?
Also keep it up , good game bro!
It will be in next update. I was focused on another things during previous updates.

I would report two minor bugs and a curiosity.
The first bug (image 1) at a certain point, when Adelyna goes to the court, we can read the guard's question and the Ryse's answer in the same dialogue box.
The second one (image 2): is it possible move the image of the scenario above the dialogue box? I don't remember if someone had already talked about this bug or if he had talked about the bug in which Adelina's image hides the image of the scenario.
The curiosity (image 3): am I seeing a nipple with a piercing under that shirt?
:love:

View attachment 900666
View attachment 900672
View attachment 900673

EDIT:
In the first sewer the scenario remains black:
Could You reupload the images, please?
Mostly when some image is not moved - it's due to engine, or plugins. The only solution, that I see - is to make this game in Unity, because RPG Maker was my most worst choice ever.((( Those bugs can be fixed only with reload of event, since they appeared randomly. (I tested this part dozen times, and didn't encountered it)

Can someone help me with the warehouse no6 quest? i dont know what to do , i turned off the light , took the heater things off i guess ( the 2 things) , and now i don't know where to go
Go to 1.5 floor, and run that thing. Guy on 1-st floor will go to check it and will be stunned.

I'm completly lost with this game ! someone have a walktrough ?
No. But You can make one. I just don't have time to make it.(

i gave up on this game it been out for a year only still on demo mode
Which makes me sad too, bro.

vorris

May 23, 2017
It will be in next update. I was focused on another things during previous updates.

Mostly when some image is not moved - it's due to engine, or plugins. The only solution, that I see - is to make this game in Unity, because RPG Maker was my most worst choice ever.((( Those bugs can be fixed only with reload of event, since they appeared randomly. (I tested this part dozen times, and didn't encountered it)

Go to 1.5 floor, and run that thing. Guy on 1-st floor will go to check it and will be stunned.

No. But You can make one. I just don't have time to make it.(

Which makes me sad too, bro.
i tell you what if you get a walkthrough and the clothes reactions also more photos in scenes i will support you on patreon

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I'm sorry to hear that: shift from an application to another is an hell and I'm also sorry because I can't help you in some way (maybe writing the dialogues) because I don't have time.
These are the images and I have found other two similar bug in the sewer: in the first sewer scene the scenario desappears (fourth image) and in the last sewer (fifth image) the Adelina image doesn't; the real Adelina should be near to the Judge, ready to burst into the room, but both of them are hidden by the large image of Adelina, who is still crawling.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Forget about the bugs and stay focused on the important things: in the third image am I seeing a nipple with a piercing under the shirt?
:p

Last edited:

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I'm sorry to hear that: shift from an application to another is an hell and I'm also sorry because I can't help you in some way (maybe writing the dialogues) because I don't have time.
These are the images and I have found other two similar bug in the sewer: in the first sewer scene the scenario desappears (fourth image) and in the last sewer (fifth image) the Adelina image doesn't; the real Adelina should be near to the Judge, ready to burst into the room, but both of them are hidden by the large image of Adelina, who is still crawling.

View attachment 901923
View attachment 901924
View attachment 901925
View attachment 901926
View attachment 901927

P.S. Forget about the bugs and stay focused on the important things: in the third image am I seeing a nipple with a piercing under the shirt?
How you get there ? When i say i'm lost, i'm lost, i just don't know what to doo after the first day ! I have go to court to see the judge about the thief and that's all, after this i'm just stuck...

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
i tell you what if you get a walkthrough and the clothes reactions also more photos in scenes i will support you on patreon
I'll be glad to have You on this list.)

View attachment 901923
View attachment 901924
View attachment 901925
View attachment 901926
View attachment 901927

Can't forget about bugs.) Can You send me Your save-file again, please? The one before You started mini-missions in sewers.
About last picture - example of how engine not clearing images.( I've rechecked this event - and this picture should be cleared once You exit from tunnel.
About third picture - Yes.)

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
How you get there ? When i say i'm lost, i'm lost, i just don't know what to doo after the first day ! I have go to court to see the judge about the thief and that's all, after this i'm just stuck...
Alright! I get it! We need to make a walkthrough...

Work in newspaper at least 3-5 days after that.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
It was pretty easy: I did what the dialogues with the various characters suggested to do, I followed the hints in the Journal section of the menù, I waited for time to unlock certains events (some of them are triggered by the time) and from time to time I tried to do something different, in order to see what would happened. I dont' know, but to me it seems a pretty strightforward game.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
It was pretty easy: I did what the dialogues with the various characters suggested to do, I followed the hints in the Journal section of the menù, I waited for time to unlock certains events (some of them are triggered by the time) and from time to time I tried to do something different, in order to see what would happened. I dont' know, but to me it seems a pretty strightforward game.
journal say to gather informations from locals residents, and the only information i get is a military defeat say by the crier, but i don't know what to do whith this, i have go everywhere and i found no interactions....

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Like I have written certains events are automatically triggered after some time: a certain event happens three days after the Adelina's arrive in the city, another happens after 5 days and so on. If you think about it is pretty logic: Adelina can start her journalistic investigations about a fact, only after that the fact has happened.
I think when the player understand that Adelina isn't the one who trigger the events, she is the one who is involved in them (in the end this is what the journalists do: they await for an event and then they start to investigate on it), play the game becomes very simple; at least this is what happened to me.

EDIT
I was forgetting: Peter adopts also a very clever way to let you understand what Adelina knows (if she knows something): when you walk in the city you will see various marks (the simbol "!" in a baloon) which show you what Adelina knows to do: she know where is the local journal, so its headquarter's door is highlighted, she can hear the crier, so he is highlighted and so on, she doesn't know who is the old man who sit on a bench, she doesn't has any reason to talk to him (in fact you can't interact with him), so he isn't highlighted and so on. Instead when she doesn't know what to do, not everything is highlighed and you have to discover what to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeterSnayde

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Like I have written certains events are automatically triggered after some time: a certain event happens three days after the Adelina's arrive in the city, another happens after 5 days and so on. If you think about it is pretty logic: Adelina can start her journalistic investigations about a fact, only after that the fact has happened.
I think when the player understand that Adelina isn't the one who trigger the events, she is the one who is involved in them (in the end this is what the journalists do: they await for an event and then they start to investigate on it), play the game becomes very simple; at least this is what happened to me.

EDIT
I was forgetting: Peter adopts also a very clever way to let you understand what Adelina knows (if she knows something): when you walk in the city you will see various marks (the simbol "!" in a baloon) which show you what Adelina knows to do: she know where is the local journal, so its headquarter's door is highlighted, she can hear the crier, so he is highlighted and so on, she doesn't know who is the old man who sit on a bench, she doesn't has any reason to talk to him (in fact you can't interact with him), so he isn't highlighted and so on. Instead when she doesn't know what to do, not everything is highlighed and you have to discover what to do.
Thanks now i understand how to do ^^ !

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
Really don't know how to process in this game. I only able to find jobs at the pub and local newspaper and everyday is just waking up doing either of those job, get money, let her eat to increase mood and then going to bed.
Talking to the blacksmith guy does nothing at the current version.

Exploring is boring because all houses are inaccessible and 90% of NPCs in this game doesn't even has dialog yet so no interaction. Only thing that works are bugs which crash the game.

The art look good. However, even though the main character is sexy, her sprite block half of the screen and I can't see the NPC move behind which is VERY annoying, there is button to hide text but none to hide sprite. That sprite doesn't even has facial expression so the whole game experience is just reading text just like playing a HTML text based game.

This is not what I expected considering this game is 650 Mb which is very large.

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Nobody , i just read the board outside of the pub that i can't enter
It will be done later.

Really don't know how to process in this game. I only able to find jobs at the pub and local newspaper and everyday is just waking up doing either of those job, get money, let her eat to increase mood and then going to bed.
Talking to the blacksmith guy does nothing at the current version.

Exploring is boring because all houses are inaccessible and 90% of NPCs in this game doesn't even has dialog yet so no interaction. Only thing that works are bugs which crash the game.

The art look good. However, even though the main character is sexy, her sprite block half of the screen and I can't see the NPC move behind which is VERY annoying, there is button to hide text but none to hide sprite. That sprite doesn't even has facial expression so the whole game experience is just reading text just like playing a HTML text based game.

This is not what I expected considering this game is 650 Mb which is very large.
1. Chose "Offer" to gunsmith, go to court with him, and then work in newspaper 3-5 days.
2. about sprites - looks like something goes wrong, since they shouldn't be visible during walk.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes