3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

BFGhost

Aug 13, 2017
The thing is - I don't want to change this part. I'll try to see what can be done with camera.
I actually agree, i was wrong about remaking it: with the exception of bugs and camera, minigame is done really well, both design and gameplay. I won't be surprized if u did some math and graph analysis on that one.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Obviously, my proposal was intended to be taken into account only if there aren't any solutions and only if that issue is able to stop any further progress with the game.

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
I actually agree, i was wrong about remaking it: with the exception of bugs and camera, minigame is done really well, both design and gameplay. I won't be surprized if u did some math and graph analysis on that one.
What exact analysis/graph are You talking about?

Obviously, my proposal was intended to be taken into account only if there aren't any solutions and only if that issue is able to stop any further progress with the game.
Okay guys! I found simple solution for camera by implementing "Galv's Camera Control" plugin. This should do the work. I made few tests, and looks like it works as it should, and not creating any issues.

Also I received animation with backward movement. Today, or tomorrow I'll make another release, that will include all this changes.

Reactions: Idontplay

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1605305507079.png
Not a good initial impression of the game, if she really needs to be on screen, move the alley over, so it is possible to see what is actually happening, there is more than enough room for that.

Reactions: PeterSnayde

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I was happy about the graphics from the very first installment on. Now that content has been added - which is just great - the game seems to have gotten a bit unnecessarily complicated. In the armour training I am stuck in an endless loop of "not enough action points" with no way out. "Retreart not yet implemented". That's how my take on the new installment ended. DEV might want to change that.

And - totally accidentally - I had her meet the lawyer and go out the next day stark naked (coming from the shower). It wasn't that anybody cared, but I did not do it. If this happens, there should be reactions. Or at least I should be told to get dressed. I did not encounter that option.

Last edited:

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
I was happy about the graphics from the very first installment on. Now that content has been added - which is just great - the game seems to have gotten a bit unnecessarily complicated. In the armour training I am stuck in an endless loop of "not enough action points" with no way out. "Retreart not yet implemented". That's how my take on the new installment ended. DEV might want to change that.

And - totally accidentally - I had her meet the lawyer and go out the next day stark naked (coming from the shower). It wasn't that anybody cared, but I did not do it. If this happens, there should be reactions. Or at least I should be told to get dressed. I did not encounter that option.
not enough points - mean You need to choose "End Turn" option.
Nakedness - still need a lot of time to do, since it's part of another system.
My game is not the most complex as far, as I can see. But I'm thinking about to change my approach to development. I'll make post about it soon.

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
View attachment 898496
Not a good initial impression of the game, if she really needs to be on screen, move the alley over, so it is possible to see what is actually happening, there is more than enough room for that.
i dont remember it being like this when I played it a few patched back. maybe they changed something and it bugged or something

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
View attachment 898496
i dont remember it being like this when I played it a few patched back. maybe they changed something and it bugged or something
Already fixed. I'm uploading patched version.

Reactions: ray3dave

redclay

Mar 4, 2018
Peter and SteamUp Team: well done. This is an interesting world in which to play and there's some good story here. I look forward to updates toward y'all's finished product. Cheers.

Reactions: PeterSnayde

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
This is the first game here without sexual content I have ever been excited to play from here so props to the dev for that! Looks interesting!

Reactions: ray3dave

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
BUG REPORT
All the dialogue boxes have desappeared during the training with the pistol (I was able to read only the little boxe with the name of the speaker and they have reappeared only during the journey on the airship.

Jul 11, 2018
So, I'm having trouble before even starting the game proper. As soon as I got to the difficulty select screen, I got an error.

It says: Unread TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes