3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

John Conner

Jun 1, 2017
how much h content is actually in the game sofar? dont want to sound shallow or demanding or anything but im just curious so i dont spend a bunch more time looking for stuff that isnt there. only things ive found so far are some bar job scenes.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
how much h content is actually in the game sofar? dont want to sound shallow or demanding or anything but im just curious so i dont spend a bunch more time looking for stuff that isnt there. only things ive found so far are some bar job scenes.
i spot 2 scene: begining of the game choose, lie to the thugs and do nothing, when shower you can masturbate; one scene after writing the first article, and n tunel mc but vision and i think that's all

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
edit: the device too is random, and even if you have the three sensor you can't for now give it to the guy
Can't give if You accepted additional help.

Yeah I also don't understand the decision behind not allowing us to loot robot several times in case developer wants to make it random. It unnecessary limits player.

But I think I have finished dungeon...? If opening closed door to the right of the room with 'boss-robot' is ending (where is says end of the current version).

The warehouse is to the left of the room with the bandit. You get there through the vent. There you can find one of the two levers for the room with some 'pumping machines' (I guess?) which is below on the map. Also after you discover note in one of the room with the 'device' (if I remember correctly), you can find in warehouse a 'scheme' for the robot in order for it not to attack you. After turning him on, he will do some stuff, and that should open a door to the right room, which I think is the end of the current version.

I'm also not getting how the cables works tbh. Like in the tunnels there are three parts with cables. 1) to enter the bandits - the switch for this one works fine. 2) near the entrance to the room with the broken robot. I think I have not visited this place due to working cables. And switch in the room with the robot does not have any effect. 3) A switch near crane, this one leads to the tunnels but you cannot go any further there due to cables, and switching on/off does not having effect. Unless they are connected somehow, I believe its a bug.

I'm sorry maybe for not expressing myself correctly. But my actions were purely through try and error, so I might miss some logic :D
You can loot it several times. By running event several times.

Yes. It's end of this part of dungeon.

Apr 13, 2019
Yo, how deep do you plan on making the clothing system, will we be able to mix and match or perhaps it will be preset outfits that merely have layers to them? and will NPCs react to how you decided to dress or undress the protag? :BootyTime:

Wishing good fortune and good luck with the project. (y)

thomastm

May 24, 2020
So in order to fix the robot i need to help that guy with the 3 sensors? problem is i can't find the last sensor in the mini game :(

Edit: after around 20 times i finally get the last sensor from the mini game, now there another problem i can't give the guy the sensors :( i did not accept additional help

Update: For the guy to accept the sensors i have to pick "accept the trade" then talk to the guy again and pick "don't be in more debt" then talk to him again lol

Last edited:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Can I suggest to use the spoiler functions, when you describe what do to solve a part of the game?
You can activate these functions clicking the flag button or clicking the three dots button to open the insert menu.

wildshot

May 28, 2020
I have a save just before going to the sewers with some soldiers on the V4..version, should I used my old save on the new version (yes, I read the warning on the first page, but still) or should I start from the beginning?, there are new stuff before the sewers?

vazkombarov

Nov 30, 2017
I have a save just before going to the sewers with some soldiers on the V4..version, should I used my old save on the new version (yes, I read the warning on the first page, but still) or should I start from the beginning?, there are new stuff before the sewers?
yes there is a dungeon with riddles you can do if you decide to investigate yourself in the courthouse (this choice was previously unavailable)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello there!
It's Peter with short update.

So... whole previous week I spend a lot of free time on testing and studying big amount of different HRPG's(dozens of them for sure) where any corruption system is presented in any possible way. All this to get inspiration and good construct to develop corruption system for my project, since it should be something familiar, easy to understand, engaging and interesting, and should resonate with our game and my vision.
Most of those games were... pretty linear, where character has 1 stat for all, and event's unlocks when this stat's value reaching some point... it was so boring... most of those games are simple scene-collectors, I personally don't like such approach, it's just not versatile at all.
BUT! I found few good games, spent time in learning their mechanics and balance more deeply, took notes, more notes, formed basic concept from them. Still need to discuss in with Aschquin (he is our writer, we didn't spoke in this weekend, since he catch a cold) to and see what model we will use. in our game, and where we want to put in our story. A lot of data to discuss and process.

for now...)

With Love
Peter

----

Reactions: PeterSnayde

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
For a great status and corruption system I'd recommend Valiant Warrior Astrid . After prologue ofc. Game is sadly dead but aproach was pretty damn impressive.
I have copy of that game, and enjoyed to play in it a lot.) Trully great game. I'll try it today too, since I still have some game's on a list. Their "corruption" system is very close to "Princess/Which trainer" btw.

Reactions: Ignazzio

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
So... whole previous week I spend a lot of free time on testing and studying big amount of different HRPG's(dozens of them for sure) where any corruption system is presented in any possible way. All this to get inspiration and good construct to develop corruption system for my project,
I thought devs play existing games first before making one themselves. Doing that years later after starting a project seems a bit silly.
I wonder if he understands the one man teams not having resources to make true choices in games and rely on the illusion of choice.

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
I thought devs play existing games first before making one themselves. Doing that years later after starting a project seems a bit silly.
I wonder if he understands the one man teams not having resources to make true choices in games and rely on the illusion of choice.
Rude, but I'll reply on that:

Sure. But more and more of them releasing almost every week. And When I started to make my own project - I started to have lack of time to play in other games, more than that - now I need to play in games, that I don't even like at all, just to see what solution was applied in those games and see what ideas will be great to see in my own project, and all of that I do in my free time(since our current income is not enough even to make good-quality content - I can't quit my primary job and being full-time developer).
I didn't understand second sentence correctly (even almighty google translate didn't helped), but in case i say next thing: I don't want to make game with illusion of choice.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
And When I started to make my own project - I started to have lack of time to play in other games, more than that - now I need to play in games, that I don't even like at all, just to see what solution was applied in those games and see what ideas will be great to see in my own project
Imagine being a writer who hasn't read the classics. You wouldn't be a very good writer.
I'm saying all devs need to play the best games that came before or they're not able to make a good game by modern standards. The work is already done and its sitting there for you to copy and learn from it, not copying it wastes a lot of time and effort.
Not doing it, and then having 2 commitments prior to beginning to do it puts you at an inherently poor position.
As for illusion of choice its more about what can you do rather than what you want to do.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
There is an huge difference among play the best games, because you like them and play them because you have something to learn from them and the difference is: in the first case you thing you don't have nothing to learn, while in the second case you know exactly what you have to learn.
I'm in the same situation in which Peter is: before I read the book i liked, but only when I started to work on my own book I understood what I needed to learn, because my point of view was changed by the point of view of a reader to the point of view of a writer and if you don't have that change, you will never learn nothing from your books/games or whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeterSnayde
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes