liamnerson

Feb 7, 2018
Sad to see this one become another abandoned game. I was really enjoying this and though it had a lot of potential. Wish the best to the Dev(s)

Reactions: Tony507
Aug 22, 2018
played Queen-another one bites the dust and scrolled through comments in effort to make any sense of the situation....excellent song :)

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Well, it was only a matter of time before it happened if I am being honest. Smokey was struggling for a while now, with the game and his life. He already disappeared and played dead last year but he came back. Now I don't really expect him to finish the game or give news.
However, props to him, he suspended his Patreon payment instead of charging us.

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
Developer without commitment to his goals, does not deserve to be a patreon in the future, remember this for the future.
patreon is not a trustworthy platform. every year a game is unfinished its 300$ out of the pocket of someone who pledged 1$. Meanwhile on other platforms like Kickstarter you pay a set amount and if you get scammed, you don't lose more money before its too late.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malkovichi

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I've played it some time ago, so I dont remember that well,but I would say around 20-25 hours but I could be wrong
thats ok lets say 25 houres soo if we say 5-6 houres aday ok 5 days -1 week

..but are u sure that time it was 9 GB ? or less?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
It was 9 gb yeah
thank u soo much that helps .. at least ill be ready when im going for 1 week to play this game not just start blindly ..i was expecting 9 GB WILL BE LIKE 11 DAYS TO 16 DAYS GAME PLAY BECOUSE I SAW A 3 GB games has the same amount 5-1 week game play befor ..

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes