Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
If you missed the Name giving option only with the Mod (there are many other ways these are the simplest) Starting a new game is also one.
But once i press start game there wasn't a option at all for typing name . Btw what games is that from the profile pic?

XCore

Dec 16, 2019
There is a problem with avi cutscene, it doesnt work with Joiplayer on Android. Can you use more universal video format like mkv, mp4 or 3gp maybe ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is a problem with avi cutscene, it doesnt work with Joiplayer on Android. Can you use more universal video format like mkv, mp4 or 3gp maybe ?
avi is quite universal but depending what's wrapped as avi makes it not that easy to watch. dev doesn't visit here.

best would be request actual android port elsewhere at f95.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
This kinda sandbox and grind can gotahell!
If I wanted to work for this shit I'd go to a bar IRL. I don't want to work for it when I'm on my pc

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I have been requested to do a walkthrough mod and/or pick up and update the existing cheat mod. Since this game has been on my watch list for a while, I decided to download and try it.

Given that the game has been out for a while, and given the structure of the game, any walkthrough mod will take quite some time to make. Updating the cheat mod to work with v0.94a is slightly more straightforward assuming all the game stat and relationship variables all stay the same. Since the game now features a gallery, that portion of the cheat mod seems a bit redundant except maybe to add an unlock all button in its stead.

Speaking of the gallery, I wonder why the game does not use the replay feature of renpy and instead use a more complicated system of hard jumps to the content and back. Using the replay feature will also reduce the coding needed and probably make it easier to add more scenes to the gallery. As far as a mod is concerned, it is probably easier for me to develop a separate gallery mod using replay than try to work around the existing system.

It would be nice be nice if the game was updated to use latest version of renpy to make it easier on the modder :LOL:

So question for the longtime players of this game, what would you like to to see in the cheat mod that is missing from it currently?

Some screenshots for proof of concept should I pick up this project:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0002.png

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
*** CHEAT MOD Updated High Rise Climb ***

I took the excellent, and it seems sadly abandoned, Cheat Mod and updated and expanded upon it for the latest game version. Since this is an update of another mod I am posting it here instead of a dedicated mod post. I also converted it into an rpa for ease of install and uninstall.

EDIT 20240120:
As of version 0.95 the game itself has cheats in the phone screen. The password to enable is 8686.
The built-in cheats are mostly stat manipulation which overlaps with the cheat mod.
Cheat Mod itself updated for game version 0.95.1.1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

exquisitesamurai

Jul 1, 2019
Not home to test the updated mod, much appreciative of it! Was wondering if the updated version also updated new scenes in the “scene labels” also. Or is the gallery unlock just for Grace/Izumi scenes that are provided within the game’s gallery?

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Not home to test the updated mod, much appreciative of it! Was wondering if the updated version also updated new scenes in the “scene labels” also. Or is the gallery unlock just for Grace/Izumi scenes that are provided within the game’s gallery?
Short answer: New scenes not included.

Long answer:
I just recently tried out this game so no clue as to what the new scenes are. I updated the mod to help with the grind. Clicking on icons just to bring up relationship points is no fun. At least have a short scene of the chat. Would have helped fleshing out the characters. I am also not a fan of jumping to a scene instead of using renpy’s replay feature. So I would more likely make a new gallery using replay and retire that scene labels section. However since the game now has its own gallery, albeit the same “jump” style, I am still unsure on whether it is worth spending time to make an alternate gallery. I also typically prefer not to duplicate features of the game. In any case will decide once I have the chance to play they game more.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes