jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
How to access the dark web?
Well first you lvl up your summon skill to around 35-40 (guaranteed success at lvl 50) then summon a lvl 35-45 black widow (spider deamon) and if she accepts you as her lord and savoir; she will gift you a dark webs, every new moon and full moon also double drops on blue moon and if you consummate with her on the blood moon you get quad drops.

This is how I get all my dark webs.

If you have to ask you probably shouldn't be there.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Well first you lvl up your summon skill to around 35-40 (guaranteed success at lvl 50) then summon a lvl 35-45 black widow (spider deamon) and if she accepts you as her lord and savoir; she will gift you a dark webs, every new moon and full moon also double drops on blue moon and if you consummate with her on the blood moon you get quad drops.

This is how I get all my dark webs.

If you have to ask you probably shouldn't be there.
:unsure: Sounds like a skill to add to the cheat mod. Oh well maybe next Halloween.

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
Saw some posts from some years ago saying you can't do grace and Izumi, but seen in one of the preview a threesome, sooo how can you get them with the promotion thing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Saw some posts from some years ago saying you can't do grace and Izumi, but seen in one of the preview a threesome, sooo how can you get them with the promotion thing?
mc needs to use his powers to make them accept 3some aka play a shrink.

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
*** CHEAT MOD Updated High Rise Climb ***

I took the excellent, and it seems sadly abandoned, Cheat Mod and updated and expanded upon it for the latest game version. Since this is an update of another mod I am posting it here instead of a dedicated mod post. I also converted it into an rpa for ease of install and uninstall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much.

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
Please guys is there a way or mod that allows the MC to achieve and complete the whole of advancement levels on all the branches so you are maxed at all them the branches with the events that go with them or not?

Please ask questions if you can not understand what I am asking? I am doing my best.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please guys is there a way or mod that allows the MC to achieve and complete the whole of advancement levels on all the branches so you are maxed at all them the branches with the events that go with them or not?

Please ask questions if you can not understand what I am asking? I am doing my best.
no there isn't.

Reactions: LonKirkPole
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes