asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Well first you lvl up your summon skill to around 35-40 (guaranteed success at lvl 50) then summon a lvl 35-45 black widow (spider deamon) and if she accepts you as her lord and savoir; she will gift you a dark webs, every new moon and full moon also double drops on blue moon and if you consummate with her on the blood moon you get quad drops.

This is how I get all my dark webs.

If you have to ask you probably shouldn't be there.
:unsure: Sounds like a skill to add to the cheat mod. Oh well maybe next Halloween.

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
Saw some posts from some years ago saying you can't do grace and Izumi, but seen in one of the preview a threesome, sooo how can you get them with the promotion thing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Saw some posts from some years ago saying you can't do grace and Izumi, but seen in one of the preview a threesome, sooo how can you get them with the promotion thing?
mc needs to use his powers to make them accept 3some aka play a shrink.

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
*** CHEAT MOD Updated High Rise Climb ***

I took the excellent, and it seems sadly abandoned, Cheat Mod and updated and expanded upon it for the latest game version. Since this is an update of another mod I am posting it here instead of a dedicated mod post. I also converted it into an rpa for ease of install and uninstall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much.

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
Please guys is there a way or mod that allows the MC to achieve and complete the whole of advancement levels on all the branches so you are maxed at all them the branches with the events that go with them or not?

Please ask questions if you can not understand what I am asking? I am doing my best.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please guys is there a way or mod that allows the MC to achieve and complete the whole of advancement levels on all the branches so you are maxed at all them the branches with the events that go with them or not?

Please ask questions if you can not understand what I am asking? I am doing my best.
no there isn't.

Reactions: LonKirkPole

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
I have been requested to do a walkthrough mod and/or pick up and update the existing cheat mod. Since this game has been on my watch list for a while, I decided to download and try it.

Given that the game has been out for a while, and given the structure of the game, any walkthrough mod will take quite some time to make. Updating the cheat mod to work with v0.94a is slightly more straightforward assuming all the game stat and relationship variables all stay the same. Since the game now features a gallery, that portion of the cheat mod seems a bit redundant except maybe to add an unlock all button in its stead.

Speaking of the gallery, I wonder why the game does not use the replay feature of renpy and instead use a more complicated system of hard jumps to the content and back. Using the replay feature will also reduce the coding needed and probably make it easier to add more scenes to the gallery. As far as a mod is concerned, it is probably easier for me to develop a separate gallery mod using replay than try to work around the existing system.

It would be nice be nice if the game was updated to use latest version of renpy to make it easier on the modder :LOL:

So question for the longtime players of this game, what would you like to to see in the cheat mod that is missing from it currently?

Some screenshots for proof of concept should I pick up this project:

View attachment 3026617 View attachment 3026644 View attachment 3026646 View attachment 3026648
unlock all gallery be awesome.

fuck_you_mf

Jul 16, 2021
This is a conversation that happens before MC gets promoted and get his own office, hence, Izumi sitting on his old desk, (now Bailey's desk). I'm not sure how this quest was not completed before the others.... Can somebody help me with this????

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes