KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
I have been requested to do a walkthrough mod and/or pick up and update the existing cheat mod. Since this game has been on my watch list for a while, I decided to download and try it.

Given that the game has been out for a while, and given the structure of the game, any walkthrough mod will take quite some time to make. Updating the cheat mod to work with v0.94a is slightly more straightforward assuming all the game stat and relationship variables all stay the same. Since the game now features a gallery, that portion of the cheat mod seems a bit redundant except maybe to add an unlock all button in its stead.

Speaking of the gallery, I wonder why the game does not use the replay feature of renpy and instead use a more complicated system of hard jumps to the content and back. Using the replay feature will also reduce the coding needed and probably make it easier to add more scenes to the gallery. As far as a mod is concerned, it is probably easier for me to develop a separate gallery mod using replay than try to work around the existing system.

It would be nice be nice if the game was updated to use latest version of renpy to make it easier on the modder :LOL:

So question for the longtime players of this game, what would you like to to see in the cheat mod that is missing from it currently?

Some screenshots for proof of concept should I pick up this project:

View attachment 3026617 View attachment 3026644 View attachment 3026646 View attachment 3026648
unlock all gallery be awesome.

fuck_you_mf

Jul 16, 2021
This is a conversation that happens before MC gets promoted and get his own office, hence, Izumi sitting on his old desk, (now Bailey's desk). I'm not sure how this quest was not completed before the others.... Can somebody help me with this????

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is a conversation that happens before MC gets promoted and get his own office, hence, Izumi sitting on his old desk, (now Bailey's desk). I'm not sure how this quest was not completed before the others.... Can somebody help me with this????
it's coming soon aka never when she gives review about vr-glasses mc made.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
Just finished the last update (I think?). There can be an NTR'ish scene with Bella if you let it happen. But you can see it a mile away and easy to stop.

smallparrot53

May 28, 2020
Are Izumi, Grace, and Bailey the only characters with negative route? Or does anybody else have? I am trying an evil playthrough, so I wanted to know if it is worth with other characters.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are Izumi, Grace, and Bailey the only characters with negative route? Or does anybody else have? I am trying an evil playthrough, so I wanted to know if it is worth with other characters.
well you can instill fear on nearly everybody to get different scenes.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Bella as well....late in the game

Sep 24, 2020
*** CHEAT MOD Updated High Rise Climb ***

I took the excellent, and it seems sadly abandoned, Cheat Mod and updated and expanded upon it for the latest game version. Since this is an update of another mod I am posting it here instead of a dedicated mod post. I also converted it into an rpa for ease of install and uninstall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshot_20231208-024153_1.jpg how use the phone
I am playing with Joiplay

Reactions: Rockstarwest99

rishu10

Nov 23, 2020
0.95.1.1 Patch Notes

Change Log (Major):

• Android Version Release (720p animations with 20% image compression loss to .webp 2GB)
  • PC/MAC Version Release - The image quality and animation quality remain unchanged at (1080p animations with 0% image loss compression) (Reduced Size from 10.6GB to 7.8GB)
  • Added enable cheat button with a passcode for those that want to access cheats before AI gives it to the player. (Access in the Phone Menu)
  • Fixed AI Area stuck in a loop in certain circumstances due to renpy updating how it interprets None variables
  • Fixed Livingroom area stuck in a loop in certain circumstances due to renpy updating how it interprets None variables
  • Fixed MCOffice Area stuck in a loop in certain circumstances due to renpy updating how it interprets None variable
Change Log (Minor):
  • Slight changes to the code base for Grace Gallery
  • Slight changes to the code base for all images.
  • Slight changes to the code base for all animations.
  • Added Names to Grace Endings in Gallery
  • After watching Grace Gallery Events now jumps back to the proper gallery location. (Saves users clicks)
  • Encoded all past .avi files to .mkv files for consistency
  • Encoded all .jpg image files to .webp files for smaller file sizes
  • Encoded all .wav audio files to .ogg for smaller file sizes
  • Fixed Angela certain chat options in the kitchen does not reward relationship points
  • Fixed certain events not moving forward in time.
  • Fixed Angela Opportunities not working properly due to missing variable.
  • Fixed multiple variables defined multiple times.
  • Fixed hanging out with Izumi sometimes displaying the wrong image.
  • Fixed Missing Second Izumi Date Fear 3 Images
  • Fixed Ida Gym Date missing 1 image
  • Fixed Angela Bailey Pool Event missing 1 image
  • Fixed Eshe Investment Event missing 1 image
  • Fixed Bailey Pool Event during Rel route not displaying 1 image

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
angela's opportunities have been broken since ...................... quite a while.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
AAAAAA finally. This game was exhausting to say the least lol.
All that griiiiiind I had to go trough (I used cheats to some extent but I restrained myself from overusing them fearing I'd miss a scene lol).
At some point I was like a zombie doing the same thing over and over again to gain that massivee amount of money (well at some point especially when you have the mansion the money is not a prblm anymore IG) but dammit to get to those 20 000 000 you gotta turn on the macro. Ps : my dumb a$$ just thought abt it while writing this comment lol.
If there was at least a btn that would get us directly to our office instead of having to go trough the living room-city-work-office and vice-versa to return home. when you do it at least 40 times without any events happening in btwn I can tell you bro YOU FEEL IT litteraly in your hands lol.

OK sry, I had to get it off my chest. I'll make it short as I'm rly tired since my stubborn self wouldn't let sleep interrup me finishing this game.

The game is great overall. I like that even though it is axed on sex the author still make some story here.
Bro if only smn could give me a red pill in a dream and then I'd awaken my dorment potential lol.
Finally, I'd like to say that a harem ending would very much appreciated.

THX

Reactions: Telson
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes