SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
update after a lot of time and 0 content... (n)

Major Changes:

• Feature: Added a cheat system (Given after completing the AI questline.)(More cheats will be added in the next update.)
  • Story: Extended AI Questline to near completion.
  • Lewd: Added 1 AI grope scene. (More will be added later.)
  • Includes 11 animations - 22 if counting day and night cycles.
  • Includes 82 stills

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
not gonna lie not sure if this game is for me while I never played a game with mind control I also don't like the idea of it either. BUT the render preview of some DP action makes me want to give this a try for sure I can't think of any game ive played that has that in it. with that being said it's getting a decently high spot on my backlog :)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Why is the game downloaded in a "rar"ception state?
Part 1, 2, 3 -> Complete rar file -> Folder with another rar file -> game

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
not gonna lie not sure if this game is for me while I never played a game with mind control I also don't like the idea of it either.
95%+ of the games pushed out here are essentially based around the mind control concept. Regardless if they directly label it as such or not.

Hypnosis. The magic mutant penis effect that sees every girl irrationally thirst for your MC from scene 1 on. All basically the same in the end imo :)

Been forever since I played through this (which was worth it at the time fwtw if you like a little buildup to your payouts), but i don't even recall what would be giving it that tag though. So whatever might be there has to be minor.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mitjo and Jarul

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
*** CHEAT MOD Updated High Rise Climb ***

I took the excellent, and it seems sadly abandoned, Cheat Mod and updated and expanded upon it for the latest game version. Since this is an update of another mod I am posting it here instead of a dedicated mod post. I also converted it into an rpa for ease of install and uninstall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will this get an update with the new release?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes