Sep 24, 2020
*** CHEAT MOD Updated High Rise Climb ***

I took the excellent, and it seems sadly abandoned, Cheat Mod and updated and expanded upon it for the latest game version. Since this is an update of another mod I am posting it here instead of a dedicated mod post. I also converted it into an rpa for ease of install and uninstall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update please

Nov 7, 2017
Cheat enable password?
Anyone have the cheats code?
What he said?
cheats don't works
If you want to know how to enable the cheats just click on the phone menu in the game then you should see "Enable Cheats" button and the password is 8686 to enabled them and yes they do work. They worked for me. You know could've search through the thread then you could've found the code yourself that's how I found it.

You also could try the Extended Variable Viewer by anne O'nymous, another way to cheat, just extract it in the game folder if you can get the command console to work. Just edit the 00console.rpy file that's in the renpy\common folder from "False" to "True" to enable the command console?

It should be like this if you're using Notepad++ to edit it:

"# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True"

Here I will provide you guys how to enabled the Extended Variable Viewer and the command console. Just hold down either Alt + U or Alt + E to open up the Extended Variable Viewer that you will give you a list of variables you can type or copy into the command console that give you all the cheats and hold down Shift + O to open the command console. You can just directly extract everything in High-Rise Climb's main folder. When you start the game every time it will open the Extended Variable Viewer's main menu where it gives you two options either straight to the game or the configuration. Just click on to the game then you can open the variable viewer's other menu that gives you the list of variables like these screenshots below and you can click on the little notepad icon button it will automatic copy the variable you want into the command console. Just click on close then it will take you back to the game and open the command console than the variable should show up when you hit the up arrow key and type in the number you want for that variable.

Screenshot 2024-01-19 102152.png

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022

I took the excellent, and it seems sadly abandoned, Cheat Mod and updated and expanded upon it for the latest game version. Since this is an update of another mod I am posting it here instead of a dedicated mod post. I also converted it into an rpa for ease of install and uninstall.

Can it be used on v0.95.1.2 ?

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
All those asking if Cheat Mod will be updated. Yes planning to work on it. The game is a big download and this update seems to be mostly under the hood changes. So no timeline for the mod update since I have to see how extensive the changes are.

The mod is a relatively small download and unless a bunch of the stat variables have changed feel free to try the current mod with this game update. If it does not work it is just one file to delete to remove the mod.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of High-Rise Climb v0.95.1.1.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 26.01.2024 (some under-the-hood code changes)

Last edited:

Discoplayer1

Oct 19, 2023
All those asking if Cheat Mod will be updated. Yes planning to work on it. The game is a big download and this update seems to be mostly under the hood changes. So no timeline for the mod update since I have to see how extensive the changes are.

The mod is a relatively small download and unless a bunch of the stat variables have changed feel free to try the current mod with this game update. If it does not work it is just one file to delete to remove the mod.
Tested on Compressed version By SonsOLiberty:
Cheat menu working all but without unlock all scenes in Gallery.
And Relationship not working error when choosing but if you choose ignore after this working.
Scene labers error when choosing but working if you choose ignore.

gooooler

Jul 4, 2019

password?

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
I played this game approximately two years ago and it quickly became one of my favorites due to its branching storyline and exquisite CG. It offers players a wealth of choices, with each decision potentially leading to different outcomes, making the game full of infinite possibilities. This diverse narrative structure provides players with the motivation to play multiple times, as each decision may result in a completely new storyline and ending.

The game's CG is also its charm. The stunning visual quality and delicate art style bring the game's scenes, characters, and actions to life. Each CG feels like a meticulously crafted piece of artwork, providing players with visual enjoyment.

Because of the game's branching storyline and well-designed CG, it is highly suitable for replayability. Every decision and choice made by the player influences the game's development and outcome, offering a fresh and challenging experience. Even if you have completed the game once, starting over and exploring different choices will reveal previously unseen storylines and plot developments.

Overall, this game has become a classic in my mind due to its diverse branching storyline and exquisite CG. It gives players infinite choices and challenges, making each playthrough filled with surprises and enjoyment. If you are someone who enjoys exploring different storylines, this game is definitely worth a try. Whether it's your first playthrough or subsequent ones, you will find a unique experience that belongs to you within it.
For the first half of this, I thought it was thoughtfully crafted. But the second half feels like it was created by AI.

Sort of like this game. :3

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You know could've search through the thread then you could've found the code yourself that's how I found it.
well you know how hard searching is, much easier to ask code (or something else) and that way annoy more knowledgeable.

anyone have walkthrough for this game until v.094?
there is no written wt or wt-mod but ingame has hints and tips.

when i try to use cheat mod and unlock gallery, they stay greyed out, any help for that?
well then it doesn't work, gotta wait that it gets updated.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

Thiago1984

May 11, 2022

What is the password???

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes