sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
god damn it the main menu song is the same as the intro from one of the Tech Youtubers I watch.

also how to change the MC name?

antimesias

Mar 25, 2019
*** CHEAT MOD Updated High Rise Climb ***

I took the excellent, and it seems sadly abandoned, Cheat Mod and updated and expanded upon it for the latest game version. Since this is an update of another mod I am posting it here instead of a dedicated mod post. I also converted it into an rpa for ease of install and uninstall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1705758339078.png

what is the pass??

Reactions: nut500
Nov 7, 2017
too far and just a wild guess id that poster was on page 1 or something like that when made that post.
My post with the password is on this page, #358, about 5 posts above here and I already posted the password twice. I don't know why it's so hard to search through the threads or read few posts above or below you, not just from the front page. :rolleyes::FacePalm:

Reactions: VerumMortis

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My post with the password is on this page, #358, about 5 posts above here and I already posted the password twice. I don't know why it's so hard to search through the threads or read few posts above or below you, not just from the front page. :rolleyes::FacePalm:
yea well it is, i have seen things which are in op asked.

Thanna

Mar 29, 2020

I took the excellent, and it seems sadly abandoned, Cheat Mod and updated and expanded upon it for the latest game version. Since this is an update of another mod I am posting it here instead of a dedicated mod post. I also converted it into an rpa for ease of install and uninstall.

EDIT 20240120:
As of version 0.95 the game itself has cheats in the phone screen. The password to enable is 8686.
The built-in cheats are mostly stat manipulation which overlaps with the cheat mod.

I use your Cheat Mod when i Switch the Labels i become a Error but when i click Ignore its Works Perfekt! So i dont have any problems!

Reactions: asahibito

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021

EDIT 20240120:
As of version 0.95 the game itself has cheats in the phone screen. The password to enable is 8686.
The built-in cheats are mostly stat manipulation which overlaps with the cheat mod.

How to use to android version?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Why when I bought the 15 mil Condo do we not move into it with the girlfriend?
Does Angela really go to Greece with Olivia, without Byron?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why when I bought the 15 mil Condo do we not move into it with the girlfriend?
Does Angela really go to Greece with Olivia, without Byron?
condo is for harem gathering. she might if has neglected her.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes