• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
how to get Grace Pregnant? i had got Grace Ending 2(she moves in) and also whats this hearm people are talking about
I have the same question.
Ending #5:
Only ending #5 (Rel > Fear, not researched Finance III, no threesome with Izumi, creampied Grace) has pregnancy it seems. Odd choice.

I posted the conditions for the endings upstream. If you're comfortable mucking about in the console you can try label jumping or adjusting the variables to see all of them.
Note that I haven't checked if this has changed since then, but I doubt it.

and how do I get that ending, is there any walkthrough
Buy the condo and call Grace from there a few times to be able to trigger her endings. Conditions for specific endings are in the comment I linked above.

anyone know if there is an olivia ending?
Not currently. v. 0.93 introduced endings with Grace, 0.94 added Izumi's. I don't think any further endings were added with 0.95.

Badrok

Apr 24, 2018
If I promoted to Izumi, I can only do Grace's fear route or is there a way to do her love route?:unsure:

I really don't want to use fear or threats to get her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If I promoted to Izumi, I can only do Grace's fear route or is there a way to do her love route?:unsure:

I really don't want to use fear or threats to get her.
interact with her by talking etc and get love points maxed and otherwise spend time with her at her house.

welp, time to re-grind the re=grind, had to change motherboard, and with it Windows....FUN!!!!
PANK!

games should be on separate drive.

Reactions: Badrok

Badrok

Apr 24, 2018
talking with her at work and at her home etc.

Whenever I interact with her at work and her home only raises relationship points, not love points.:cry:

Is there a specific interaction I should do to raise love points? :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Whenever I interact with her at work and her home only raises relationship points, not love points.:cry:

Is there a specific interaction I should do to raise love points? :unsure:
relationship points should be enuf to get her ending.

Reactions: StaRLorD1905

Izuocha123

Nov 20, 2021
*** CHEAT MOD Updated High Rise Climb ***

I took the excellent, and it seems sadly abandoned, Cheat Mod and updated and expanded upon it for the latest game version. Since this is an update of another mod I am posting it here instead of a dedicated mod post. I also converted it into an rpa for ease of install and uninstall.

EDIT 20240120:
As of version 0.95 the game itself has cheats in the phone screen. The password to enable is 8686.
The built-in cheats are mostly stat manipulation which overlaps with the cheat mod.
Cheat Mod itself updated for game version 0.95.1.1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello, just wanted to ask , is there a way to disable the save name feature?

HX_Eros

Jun 7, 2021
Maaaaaan. I have played almost all of this game and I am here to tell you:
"I'm throwin' Money to that Pateron because outside of some statement fixes you have yourself a DAMN good game. It's beautiful!!!"

8d7591b1-f715-43ac-87f0-5863f5dea486_text.gif

Reactions: The Japanese

yumunu

Oct 2, 2019
Maaaaaan. I have played almost all of this game and I am here to tell you:
"I'm throwin' Money to that Pateron because outside of some statement fixes you have yourself a DAMN good game. It's beautiful!!!"
Yeah the game is great, but maybe the Dev wants a bit too much in this game (like Hypno or invisibility). Should focus on all the different characters and their fear/love routes in my oppinion and add such stuff later

Reactions: HX_Eros

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it was nicish update and short, plenty of funnies with bot and mc being typical male aka giving her skin with d cups.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes