PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
no need to tell me that.
Sorry to spoil the surprise for you. I started playing this game years ago and was hoping the overall storyline would have improved. But with little content with each update and most storylines not getting updated from the beginning make the game pretty boring to be honest. The only saving grace is "Grace". Personally I think her Daz model is the best out of all of them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well past 2 updates have been teaching robot to be more human so if thought that game was boring before then oh boy.

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Who is the futa girl?Anyone got any pics of her?And when shes fucking girls can she cum inside them and knock them up?
There are no futanari characters in the game. There is one trans woman, a minor character who can have one (optional, avoidable, repeatable) sex scene with a cis woman sex worker. The MC can join in to double team the sex worker or just watch.

The dev has previously said that they're not planning to add more content with that character; she plays no part in the overall plot.

Reactions: Yoheijin

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
He just accepts the role of Cuck. He even told me what nights he is away.
I understand that. What I was trying to say is that after the husband catches the MC and Grace you can't go into her bedroom and have sex while the husband is in the bathroom. She says he's in the bathroom and won't have sex with the MC there anymore. You can only force her to have sex in the bedroom before the husband catches them. Unless you make yourself invisible and rape her in the bedroom.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I seem top have hit the end of the current content. All of my Opportunities are complete, unless there is something that is waiting for a number of days to pass, like something having to do with Grant, who I chose to warn.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I seem top have hit the end of the current content. All of my Opportunities are complete, unless there is something that is waiting for a number of days to pass, like something having to do with Grant, who I chose to warn.
well yes if fembot is finished currently, you can boost femmes stats up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not sure I understand what you mean.
you have built the ai center, right? and made fembot and things for her?

if yes then end of content and if you want you can raise women stats up if you want if not maxed.

Kubikossi

Oct 24, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/jackbella.rpy", line 78, in script
call screen jack_bella_screen3
ScriptError: could not find label 'Zurück'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "J:\XXX-Games\High-Rise Climb\HighRiseClimb-0.95.1.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "J:\XXX-Games\High-Rise Climb\HighRiseClimb-0.95.1.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "J:\XXX-Games\High-Rise Climb\HighRiseClimb-0.95.1.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "J:\XXX-Games\High-Rise Climb\HighRiseClimb-0.95.1.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/jackbella.rpy", line 78, in script
call screen jack_bella_screen3
File "J:\XXX-Games\High-Rise Climb\HighRiseClimb-0.95.1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Zurück'.

Windows-10-10.0.22623 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
High-Rise Climb 0.95.1.1
Wed Feb 28 21:42:08 2024

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes