Kubikossi

Oct 24, 2018
Does anyone know why the game crashes when I end the camera recording of Jack and Bella having sex in the office?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/jackbella.rpy", line 78, in script
call screen jack_bella_screen3
ScriptError: could not find label 'Zurück'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "J:\XXX-Games\High-Rise Climb\HighRiseClimb-0.95.1.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "J:\XXX-Games\High-Rise Climb\HighRiseClimb-0.95.1.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "J:\XXX-Games\High-Rise Climb\HighRiseClimb-0.95.1.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "J:\XXX-Games\High-Rise Climb\HighRiseClimb-0.95.1.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/jackbella.rpy", line 78, in script
call screen jack_bella_screen3
File "J:\XXX-Games\High-Rise Climb\HighRiseClimb-0.95.1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Zurück'.

Windows-10-10.0.22623 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
High-Rise Climb 0.95.1.1
Wed Feb 28 21:42:08 2024

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
guys how can I get as much money as possible I should do the GOALS requires me (15/20 million dollars)
At work after you have been promoted to your own office on your work PC there is the option slack, off work or make money for yourself.
Normally as long as I do a little office work that week It seems to let me get away with working for myself more than working for the offce.
so if its money your after thats the way to do it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
At work after you have been promoted to your own office on your work PC there is the option slack, off work or make money for yourself.
Normally as long as I do a little office work that week It seems to let me get away with working for myself more than working for the offce.
so if its money your after thats the way to do it.
yea just better to take jack's spydevice off 1st.

May 15, 2022
Can the MC no longer have sex with Grace in bed when her husband is at home? Before he caught them the MC could basically force her to have sex when he's in the bathroom when her fear level is higher. Now I don't get that action button anymore. Not sure why that would have changed unless there's an issue with the trigger. I don't know enough about Ren 'Py to check the coding on that. Kind of weird that action would change. Unless the issue is with the lust and love points maybe being too high?

Another question is that once you buy the condo and ask Grace to move the game just ends? Or can you continue to play more of the storylines?

Dumb question, but how do you start groping Bailey at night in her room? Every time I go in there the MC just stares at her with his inner dialogue and just leaves. Not sure what trigger I'm missing.
The mansion is useless, you can't invite anyone and he should move in for 15 million. It should have better utility and can also be sold. The developer leaves a lot to be desired.

• Sad
Reactions: Malkovichi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The mansion is useless, you can't invite anyone and he should move in for 15 million. It should have better utility and can also be sold. The developer leaves a lot to be desired.
can invite real estate agent there for a quickie and also grace to live with mc and izzie will join later. much later can invite more ppls there.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes