hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Just discovered this (thanks to the Asian Appreciation Thread !!!)

Is this a thread where the dev shows up regularly? If we post errors / typos, etc. in here will they see it so they can address them eventually, or is that a waste of time?

Gikol

Sep 15, 2020
is the gallery ingame complete?

I just discovered this game and there are only 5 girls in galery with 1 girl having only 3 scenes.. but ingame there seems to be more girls and based of version number and how old this game is, I would guessed there would be more..

not hating the game, i will definitely play it through, just asking what to expect, if the girls who aren't in galery are really non-romanceble or galery is just missing some girls

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
is the gallery ingame complete?

I just discovered this game and there are only 5 girls in galery with 1 girl having only 3 scenes.. but ingame there seems to be more girls and based of version number and how old this game is, I would guessed there would be more..

not hating the game, i will definitely play it through, just asking what to expect, if the girls who aren't in galery are really non-romanceble or galery is just missing some girls
I just started it but no that is definitely not all of it lol. There seems to be a lot of content. Many scenes with Angela, Grace, Izumi, Bailey, Alice just blew me lol, still seems to be a ton more to go.

HX_Eros

Jun 7, 2021
Yeah the game is great, but maybe the Dev wants a bit too much in this game (like Hypno or invisibility). Should focus on all the different characters and their fear/love routes in my opinion and add such stuff later
The more I play it the more I would have to agree you with. Some character need more flushing out. I like Lara but she doesn't do much after a certain point. Plus the bartender, and the women in the Mall area. So I'll just be patient and wait to see what the future holds for this game.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
The more I play it the more I would have to agree you with. Some character need more flushing out. I like Lara but she doesn't do much after a certain point. Plus the bartender, and the women in the Mall area. So I'll just be patient and wait to see what the future holds for this game.
There is a lot there for a start but yeah it needs a bit of polish. I got really confused a few times because I assumed things would be consistent between the LIs and, at least at this stage, it's not at all. I hate Angela so I tried to go fear route with her only to realize you can't. (This begs the question, why are there options to gain fear with her built in then?) It seems like the 'fear' route is not really implemented much yet except for 1 or 2 characters and even then it's sort of confusing.

There are also a lot of things that seem partially implemented; you can call Grace or Izumi into your office, hypnotize them, and finger them but... it does not seem to have any effect.

I think for a start we need a way better walkthrough. I got stuck at a lot of points trying to piece together clues from the existing walkthrough. For Grace, supposedly I am to follow her at some point but I can't seem to get to how/when/where it happens. I keep seeing Izumi at the front desk around 5pm, and can follow her home, but then you can't even knock on her door and the game hints that you need some pretext to do so.

It's amazing so far just, little confusing at points and you can tell some things are partially implemented.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Haven't played the game for probably at least 2 years now. Just wondering if some of the storylines have finally been updated. Such as the sister of the MC's girlfriend or Bella at his work? I think that's the one I'm thinking about. Has the tech research finally been updated? Last time I played a lot of them didn't go get researched a whole lot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Haven't played the game for probably at least 2 years now. Just wondering if some of the storylines have finally been updated. Such as the sister of the MC's girlfriend or Bella at his work? I think that's the one I'm thinking about. Has the tech research finally been updated? Last time I played a lot of them didn't go get researched a whole lot.
1. yes, 2. yes.

can bang bailey and also 3some with her and gf and 3some with mc's co-workers.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Another dumb question. Can the MC finally have any type of sexual relationship with the receptionist at his work?

Looks like this game is also just somewhat of a hobby considering the dev doesn't have a lot of patrons.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I think I screwed up. Doing promotion for Grace and Izumi. Called Izumi into office after promising to promote Grace and now Izumi doesn't ask MC on a date. Not sure if I had to promote either one before that happens.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Another dumb question. Can the MC finally have any type of sexual relationship with the receptionist at his work?
I think I screwed up. Doing promotion for Grace and Izumi. Called Izumi into office after promising to promote Grace and now Izumi doesn't ask MC on a date. Not sure if I had to promote either one before that happens.
1. edit your posts don't make new ones.
2. not yet, just chat and get points maxed.
3. dates stopped when mc decided who to promote. if you can have 3some with them in your office then you are fine, if not then do her therapy sessions before promotion.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
1. edit your posts don't make new ones.
2. not yet, just chat and get points maxed.
3. dates stopped when mc decided who to promote. if you can have 3some with them in your office then you are fine, if not then do her therapy sessions before promotion.
Sorry for not just editing the post. I just started over and finally got the Izumi scene going to the restaurant. I don't think I'm far enough in the game for Grace moving in yet. I'm still quite a way off from reaching that point. That's a shame about the receptionist considering her storyline hasn't been updated since the game started however many years ago now. One can only hope that the storylines get updated with more content soon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry for not just editing the post. I just started over and finally got the Izumi scene going to the restaurant. I don't think I'm far enough in the game for Grace moving in yet. I'm still quite a way off from reaching that point.
3somes at office happen after promoting either and if meets all requirements (therapy sessions, stats, etc).

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
3somes at office happen after promoting either and if meets all requirements (therapy sessions, stats, etc).
I'm just holding off on the office 3some until I get to the point of buying the condo for the Grace storyline. Guess I should look at the WT to figure out the next steps for doing that. I'm sure I have quite a bit to go before then.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm just holding off on the office 3some until I get to the point of buying the condo for the Grace storyline. Guess I should look at the WT to figure out the next steps for doing that. I'm sure I have quite a bit to go before then.
well i think 3somes might be reqs to get izumi to move in too. check task list (phone) to see what you have still to do.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
well i think 3somes might be reqs to get izumi to move in too. check task list (phone) to see what you have still to do.
I did see an earlier post that shows the requirements for the Grace storyline. It looks like there are at least 9 different endings for her. The one for her to get pregnant if that is in the game requires no 3some between MC, Izumi, and Grace.

What I don't understand is why the dev would take the time to make 11 different endings for Grace instead of adding storylines to other women in the game. Most of them haven't had any content added since the game started however many years ago. I remember playing this almost 3 years ago for the first time and 90% of the storylines haven't had any significant updates since the start. At this point is just seems like the game should have some piecemeal ending and just be finished. I'm kind of surprised that is hasn't been abandoned at this point since the dev has very little support on Patreon and isn't active on F95. Plus, no Discord at all either. The game has been all over the place since the start with storylines going 50 different directions. Most updates as far as I can tell are pretty small with a big gap between releases.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Can the MC no longer have sex with Grace in bed when her husband is at home? Before he caught them the MC could basically force her to have sex when he's in the bathroom when her fear level is higher. Now I don't get that action button anymore. Not sure why that would have changed unless there's an issue with the trigger. I don't know enough about Ren 'Py to check the coding on that. Kind of weird that action would change. Unless the issue is with the lust and love points maybe being too high?

Another question is that once you buy the condo and ask Grace to move the game just ends? Or can you continue to play more of the storylines?

Dumb question, but how do you start groping Bailey at night in her room? Every time I go in there the MC just stares at her with his inner dialogue and just leaves. Not sure what trigger I'm missing.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What I don't understand is why the dev would take the time to make 11 different endings for Grace instead of adding storylines to other women in the game.
who knows what dev thinks or maybe grace is favorite.

Can the MC no longer have sex with Grace in bed when her husband is at home? Before he caught them the MC could basically force her to have sex when he's in the bathroom when her fear level is higher. Now I don't get that action button anymore. Not sure why that would have changed unless there's an issue with the trigger. I don't know enough about Ren 'Py to check the coding on that. Kind of weird that action would change. Unless the issue is with the lust and love points maybe being too high?

Another question is that once you buy the condo and ask Grace to move the game just ends? Or can you continue to play more of the storylines?
1. possibly that hubby catching them ended that. if you are on fear path then fear should be always maxed.
2. yes besides izumi joining on later (if is on 3some path).

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
who knows what dev thinks or maybe grace is favorite.

1. possibly that hubby catching them ended that. if you are on fear path then fear should be always maxed.
2. yes besides izumi joining on later (if is on 3some path).
The husband did catch them, and that option disappeared when she's in the bedroom at 10pm. Kind of disappointed though about that. Too many paths and variables exist in the game.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes