Batarro1996

Aug 19, 2021
I wanted to have my name in the game instead of the original name MC "Byron" so I decided to look a little bit how to solve it and I think I managed to solve it.
I note in advance that I did not test it by going through the whole game, but only by playing a little and so far where the original name MC appeared as text it was replaced with my chosen name but of course I am not an expert in coding so you can use it of course at your own risk.

View attachment 2047678
View attachment 2047628

So if someone wants to change the original name of MC "Byron" to his own, he can create a file in the notepad or notepad++ and add the following code to it where of course you replace the text "Your_ name" with the name you want in the game and after adding this code save this file as an rpy file and copy it and paste it to the "HighRiseClimb-0.92a-pc\game":

Code:
init python:

def myNameChange(text):
        return renpy.re.sub( r'\b{}\b'.format( MODmcName ), MODwantedName, text )

config.say_menu_text_filter = myNameChange

default MODmcName = "Byron"
default MODwantedName = "Your_name"
And if someone wants he can use the attached file in which he must of course first change the name himself
that is the text "Your_ name" on your chosen one.

P.S.
I created this mod to some extent thanks to the inspiration of my friend micmitja who created very useful for this game "clean gui background" which can be found here.
Does this still work for the current version? I tried it but when someone says the MC's name, it's still Byron.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Does this still work for the current version? I tried it but when someone says the MC's name, it's still Byron.
Unfortunately I haven't played this game since version 0.93 so I can't confirm if this simple mod still works or not but in general where MC name is spelled correctly in game code as "Byron" it should work in these dialogues but I remember there have been a few cases where MC name was writen with some spelling mistakes so then it wouldn't change it to a new name of our choice.

LinXuan67

Dec 25, 2021
I played this game approximately two years ago and it quickly became one of my favorites due to its branching storyline and exquisite CG. It offers players a wealth of choices, with each decision potentially leading to different outcomes, making the game full of infinite possibilities. This diverse narrative structure provides players with the motivation to play multiple times, as each decision may result in a completely new storyline and ending.

The game's CG is also its charm. The stunning visual quality and delicate art style bring the game's scenes, characters, and actions to life. Each CG feels like a meticulously crafted piece of artwork, providing players with visual enjoyment.

Because of the game's branching storyline and well-designed CG, it is highly suitable for replayability. Every decision and choice made by the player influences the game's development and outcome, offering a fresh and challenging experience. Even if you have completed the game once, starting over and exploring different choices will reveal previously unseen storylines and plot developments.

Overall, this game has become a classic in my mind due to its diverse branching storyline and exquisite CG. It gives players infinite choices and challenges, making each playthrough filled with surprises and enjoyment. If you are someone who enjoys exploring different storylines, this game is definitely worth a try. Whether it's your first playthrough or subsequent ones, you will find a unique experience that belongs to you within it.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I played this game approximately two years ago and it quickly became one of my favorites due to its branching storyline and exquisite CG. It offers players a wealth of choices, with each decision potentially leading to different outcomes, making the game full of infinite possibilities. This diverse narrative structure provides players with the motivation to play multiple times, as each decision may result in a completely new storyline and ending.

The game's CG is also its charm. The stunning visual quality and delicate art style bring the game's scenes, characters, and actions to life. Each CG feels like a meticulously crafted piece of artwork, providing players with visual enjoyment.

Because of the game's branching storyline and well-designed CG, it is highly suitable for replayability. Every decision and choice made by the player influences the game's development and outcome, offering a fresh and challenging experience. Even if you have completed the game once, starting over and exploring different choices will reveal previously unseen storylines and plot developments.

Overall, this game has become a classic in my mind due to its diverse branching storyline and exquisite CG. It gives players infinite choices and challenges, making each playthrough filled with surprises and enjoyment. If you are someone who enjoys exploring different storylines, this game is definitely worth a try. Whether it's your first playthrough or subsequent ones, you will find a unique experience that belongs to you within it.
That's how it is. The only problem is that in those same two years, almost nothing new appeared in the game, including new features and new content, not including a couple of small scenes (which for such a period is nothing).

Reactions: Jarul

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
Windows defender detected a trojan named "phony.B!ml" when I downloaded the latest version. Don't know if it's another false positive but that's always worrying to have that kinda message popup.

PeSSimao

Jan 18, 2024
I have this game in my bookmarks marked as "update only"
The update patch comes out later or do I have to download the whole game from scratch?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I have this game in my bookmarks marked as "update only"
The update patch comes out later or do I have to download the whole game from scratch?
As noted, there is no addon patch. The games code was redone, and as I also noted, if you have the old HD animation pack you can copy those over. Update/add-ons in the future will only work with this version from here out.

Reactions: PeSSimao
Sep 24, 2020
*** CHEAT MOD Updated High Rise Climb ***

I took the excellent, and it seems sadly abandoned, Cheat Mod and updated and expanded upon it for the latest game version. Since this is an update of another mod I am posting it here instead of a dedicated mod post. I also converted it into an rpa for ease of install and uninstall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is working on version 0.95?

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Who is better to choose for promotion? If I don't choose someone, do I lose all content with that person?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
IIRC there is a girl, Bailey ? She was my favorite.
yes mc's wife's sister and there is some lewd with her and with both.

Is the futa content avoidable or is it forced on MC?
What is the rape content and is it also avoidable?
both are avoidable, futa sex can be rejected and raping can be not done can just otherwise harass 2 co-workers.

Who is better to choose for promotion? If I don't choose someone, do I lose all content with that person?
which you prefer, doesn't matter can still fuck both and have other content too.

Is working on version 0.95?
doubt it.

Reactions: kaczy091
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes