aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
Yes, it was and there was an update, in September, and now another update just happened in December but hasn't made it here yet.
I am getting black screen/still image of a girl during most sex scenes in your compressed versions, any idea about what can be the issue?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I am getting black screen/still image of a girl during most sex scenes in your compressed versions, any idea about what can be the issue?
The HD animation add-on is applied, so not sure, doesn't do it here whenever I tested it.

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
The HD animation add-on is applied, so not sure, doesn't do it here whenever I tested it.
It's related to the animations I guess, google search referred me to some headphone plug in or different renderer solution but those aren't working. I played other renpy games with animations so it shouldn't be an issue technically. Can I remove the hd add on files manually?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's related to the animations I guess, google search referred me to some headphone plug in or different renderer solution but those aren't working. I played other renpy games with animations so it shouldn't be an issue technically. Can I remove the hd add on files manually?
I have no idea if that's your issue. But, in the thread you can find those issues with the normal version, Android version and so on, so sounds like the game itself.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Small update to the Cheat Mod

Moved the Cheat button back to the "Quick" menu at the bottom of the screen. Hopefully this will resolve the conflict with the Phone icon when using smaller screens devices like joiplay.

screenshot0011.png

Updated mod at link above.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
High-Rise Climb [v0.95.1.1] [Smokeydots]

If anyone doesn't want to wait for the thread to be updated, you can get it here:

For those with the HD Animation Addons just copy the old mkv files from old game at /game/images/animations to the new game's /game/images/animations/ and replace the files.
v0.95.1.2 is ONLY for Android.

Last edited:

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Nice i remember this game! One of my first in this forum.
IIRC there is a girl, Bailey ? She was my favorite.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I only tried this out when it first came out and there seems to be several more tags added.

Is the futa content avoidable or is it forced on MC?
What is the rape content and is it also avoidable?

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Who is better to choose for promotion? If I don't choose someone, do I lose all content with that person?

Feb 15, 2019
I only tried this out when it first came out and there seems to be several more tags added.

Is the futa content avoidable or is it forced on MC?
What is the rape content and is it also avoidable?
You can choose to rape Grace if you sneak into her apartment with the invisibility suit. But it's a very specific decision and you have several chances to stop, so it's very much avoidable.

You can also force Bailey to have anal sex in the pool, but again this requires you to make the affirmative choice and so is avoidable.

There's one girl who is futa - you can use the X-Ray vision glasses to see who it is (she's the girl at the pool) and can avoid her content easily.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
High-Rise Climb [v0.95.1.1] [Smokeydots]

NOTE: v0.95.1.2 is a bugfix for Android ONLY!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - - -

Mac:
- - - -

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes