Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hi there, since i made the update to Version 6b yesterday i´m unable to load the saves i made during the Gameplay in 6b yesterday.
The Problem occured when i started the game today. Yesterday during the Gameplay i was able to load saves i made in 6b before. Today i can only load saves from Version 5c. :)
Any Idea to solve the Problem?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there Angela fear route? heh

edit: Lol I havnt played this game in a while and just now getting caught up. The shark tank bit was nice :D

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
The game has a good amount of content, decent story, routes and good renders. So why, WHY spoil it so much with time-wasting grindy mechanics?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malkovichi

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game has still a lot NOT IMPLEMENTED of the starting features it promised ... this is why dev is playing catch up on that front and also adding teaser content - at this point there is no closure with the daily room mating girls MC has under his roof - just the progression of two girls to that status of intimacy and now, with the new awaited update - a third girl gets elevated to house mating with the MC -> 5 girls MC follows across the game and a cohort of distractions along the way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malkovichi
Nov 1, 2018
With Milfy City, HRC is just one of the best game EVER!
So sure it takes time to get great things achieve (Ask Star Citizen ^^) but it definitly worth it ;-)

At the end of the day, while we are not able to share a collaborative developement in the a same game, where Smokey could make the core game while the community could develop other parts (MC buying new business, each one being develop by a modder), the game devlopment will be slow as F*ck...

Nov 1, 2018
I waste my time more than 3hrs for make money holy

Appreciate
It 3 words:

Don't have my lifetime to grind money or influence points, so REASONABLY max all this sh*it up and play the good stuff without the boring stuff ;-)
Console command are cool as well for level up in Gym ;-)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
they got a

On

There was a Locked man

On A there were

On Apr 23rd at 3:52 AM there were

ON Apr 23rd at 3:45 AM there was a

On they had the

On there was this